Stayed for 3 days in April 2012 and found the hotel very decent. It is not a luxury hotel but it is better than adequate. It is very well situated between the Gran Via and Callao metro stops as well as within walking distance of LOTS of shopping, restaurants and sites, including the Plaza Mayor, Puerta Del Sol, and the Gardens. The rooftop terrace is nice and the front desk staff was very helpful. The rooms and bathrooms were clean. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Atlantico offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel has 2 terraces with panoramic views of the city. Rooms are soundproofed and feature a classic decor. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, minibar, ironing facilities and a private bathroom. Atlantico Hotel has an elegant cafe-bar and a daily buffet breakfast. In the area you will find a wide range of shops and dining options. Chueca District is 500 metres away and has a lively nightlife. Staff at the 24-hour reception can offer tourist information, and luggage storage is available. A free transfer to the hotel from Madrid’s Barajas Airport is offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantico Hotel
- Hotel Atlantico Madrid Centro
- Hotel Atlantico Gran Via Madrid