“Good place for lunch”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Barrio Salamanca
Reviewed 6 April 2015

I´ve had lunch here several times. The food is good. They specialize in tortillas but offer a wide range of food. Everything was tasty though I personaly found the tortilla too filling. The hamburgers are nice though it´s good to warn they are served rare. Service is fast and efficient.

Date of visit: March 2015

Reviewed 28 February 2015 via mobile

I have eaten in flash flash Barcelona and loved it . I was a bit nervous to try your sister one in madrid .
We loved it service was great & the food was fantastic 5 stars
So good going back today for lunch

Reviewed 8 October 2014

Went here for lunch with a couple of friends. The menu isn't in English so I was expecting a Tortilla De Patatas but in fact they specialise in omelettes. The truffle omelette was like a cloud it was so light. I then had a monty burger which comes without bread. I had been warmed that it is all but raw and whilst I like rare I like a little brown on top. I asked for it to be cooked a little more and it was wonderful. They clearly buy excellent meat. The staff are 'older', very curteous and attentive. The food was different to typical Madrid Spanish lunches which was a very pleasant surprise. Bright and light. Highly recommend it.

Date of visit: October 2014
1  Thank natashaspain
Reviewed 23 September 2014 via mobile

We went there last Friday and had dinner with friends. We started with jamón to share which was just sooo good! And we also shared a seeds salad that was very good.

Two of us had the cheese and truffles tortilla, one had the cod tortilla and another one had the burger. The cod tortilla was fine but we have had some better ones, and the burger seemed tasty, but the cheese and truffle tortilla was simply to die for!! Sooo good!

We also share a tarta tatin and a sweet tortilla and that was very good too.

Service was quick and efficient, and the waiter was very nice.

We had been here before and will definitively be back!

Reviewed 4 February 2014

It's quite posh, very nice atmosphere though. They have lots of omelettes (tortillas) to choose from; had the courgette/aubergine one and it was the best omelette I have ever had. And I have had quite a few. Also very nice big salads - you can create your own.

Date of visit: January 2014