Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$ 110
Expedia.comUS$ 110
TravelocityUS$ 110
Orbitz.comUS$ 110
CheapTicketsUS$ 110
HurbUS$ 119
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2020

On arrival we were greeted by the most pleasant receptionist .Check-in was so smooth .With only 4 floors and limited rooms ,the hotel always felt tranquil .
The room was outstanding , comfortable bed , spacious walk in shower-bathroom Good WiFi and safe box . The rooms appear to be newly refurbished with modern decor .All the staff are outstanding and helpful .The hotel bar next to the entrance was very relaxing and a good meeting point .
With a super market next door ,two main metro stations 2 -5 minutes away. Plus you are in the heart of a quality neighbourhood ,which results in great restaurants and trendy bars and small shops ,on the door step .
Opposite - Rios rosa metro- a great park for an after lunch stroll .
This for us was real value for money and the hotel should be a much high star rating than advertised . Who needs valet car parking & conference facilities on a week end break .
The NH hotel group have a large selection of hotels with pools & gyms etc if you need a larger hotel .However for us it was 5 Star and already planing our next visit to HN Madrid Chanberi.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 10 January 2020

the hotel is in quiet neighbourwood. five minute to metro station.
the staf was exelent. the beakfast is good but there is not any tomato or cucambers
near the hotel is super that we can bye some drink and milk for the coffee

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
CristinaGlezGallego, Gerente at NH Madrid Chamberi, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2020

Dear Flyer
Thank you very much for your message.
I´ll inform the restaurant about your comments
Best regards

Reviewed 2 October 2019

Relatively small (for an NH) and set on a residential street in a quiet area. Rooms are fine - nice bathrooms and showers, comfortable bed. They have fridges and minibars to include wine with wine openers, which is nice. But note - no coffee / tea in the room, so you'll have to go out in the morning, and the walls are THIN. I could hear my neighbor talking pretty clearly and the TV of the room next door. Oh also, blinds but no blackout curtains so some light comes through.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
CristinaGlezGallego, Gerente at NH Madrid Chamberi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2019

Dear guest;
Thank you for your comments. NH Chamberí is a small hotel, It´s only 54 rooms.
The superior rooms have coffee and tea service. You can ask for one of these room next time you stay with us.
We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 24 September 2019

I like the NH hotels specially for their good quality and abundant breakfast. The room was comfortable

What I would recomment improvement on is the Reception Welcome (or should I say the lack of it). I was left waiting for more than 10 mins while the only receptionist discuss matters with another person on the phone, not even a hello Madam, I will be with you shortly or something like that. I travelled from far to get to Madrid and I was exhausted.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Reviewed 13 June 2019 via mobile

Here for a conference at the IFEMA. Gorgeous room although it's very loud. I've had to use my ear plugs because they're seems to be zero celing/floor insulation. The blinds block out all light though and there are USB charging sockets which I always appreciate!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
CristinaGlezGallego, Gerente at NH Madrid Chamberi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2019

Dear guest; Thank you for sending your comments about your stay in our hotel. Best regards