All reviewstse yangfour seasonsmagnum barcantonese restaurantprestige roomcorte ingleshigh end shoppingla castellanaserrano streetexcellent propertypillow menuhotel of choicemarble bathroomsalamanca districtroom servicebusiness or pleasuredepartment store
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Think of great service, good sized rooms, excellent bedding on the best location in Madrid. Now think of nice people welcoming you at the reception desk, good concierge and great service at the restaurant for your breakfast. Have you done that?
This is how you feel at Villa Magna. This great hotel in Madrid. I stayed there and will certainly stay again. Loved it!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
hotelvillamagna, Director General at Villa Magna, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay with us. I cannot tell you how delighted I was to see that you loved the hotel and our service!

My staff and I hope you will regard the Villa Magna as your hotel in Madrid and hope you will visit us as often as you like. We will make every effort to make your stay comfortable!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

We couldn't find any truly great hotel in Madrid and decided to stay at Villa Magna because of its excellent location close to shopping, Platea Madrid, etc. This hotel is fairly good and typical of a 4 star property. We had just stayed at the Four Seasons in Lisbon so this hotel, by comparison, did not impress us either with the rooms or the service, but it was adequate. The best thing about this hotel is its location close to the most central and upscale shopping area in Madrid. The museums are also fairly close, making this a good place to stay if very high end luxury is not a goal.

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
hotelvillamagna, Director General at Villa Magna, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at Hotel Villa Magna.

Direct feedback from our clients, both positive and negative, is the most valuable advice we can receive.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Very welcoming place.one. Rooms are very comfortable big and well equipped. One of those old girls of the city that is always a pleasure to visit. They may just place in each room a kettle if you want to have a tea or coffee as complimentary considering that most of the luxury hotel now do that.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
hotelvillamagna, Director General at Villa Magna, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you for your review and suggestion. I am happy to hear your overall experience of the Villa Magna during your stay was good! It makes all our hard work and effort worthwhile and my sincere thank you on your kind words.

We hope we will have the pleasure of greeting you again soon!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Don't let the ugly exterior fool you, this is a gorgeous, expensive, luxurious hotel. From the vast lobby, to the bars, indoors and out, everything is top rate. Excellent service, beautiful room, great concierge. There is a Cantonese restaurant that is excellent, when you are tired of tapas. Everything was terrific. The location is right by the luxury shopping and restaurant area of Calle Serrano, away from the tourist hubs of Plaza Mayor, but either a long walk or short taxi from them. Quiet and luxe.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank luckylynn
hotelvillamagna, Director General at Villa Magna, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at the Villa Magna. I cannot tell you how delighted I am to read your comments following your recent stay with us, and which I have shared with the staff.

Over the past forty years, the Villa Magna has remained committed to meet and exceed our guests’ expectations and we look forward to being of service to you again on your next visit to Madrid!

Thank you once again.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed four nights in this beautiful hotel with an upgraded spacious room. We had an unbelievable time at the hotel. The reason I didn’t rate it 5 out of 5 is that the one time I contacted the concierge for help making a reservation his suggestion was to take a cab to a certain area and anywhere would be fine. On a Friday night at 10pm trying to get a table in Madrid would be almost impossible. We had made reservations for every night and had a problem with our last night and I made the mistake of calling. Every time my husband contacted the concierge they were very kind and responsive but with me, not so much. I did the research myself, downloaded the app “the fork” and made my own reservation but was a bit soured by the concierge’s lack of response. Truthfully we had an amazing stay but I felt like I should mention this as it was disappointing.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for staying at the Villa Magna.
It makes me very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and I thank you for sharing your experience with us. Direct feedback from our clients, both good and bad, is the most valuable advice we can receive. It allows us to recognize our areas of weakness and make appropriate adjustments to our services and processes.
I would also like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the Concierge. I am sorry you felt they were not responsive. Your comments have been shared with the Department Head for follow up.
Again, thank you for your comments, they are truly appreciated and put to good use.
We hope to have you back soon.