US$ 299
US$ 171
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 210/night.

US$ 195
US$ 165
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 190/night.

US$ 124
US$ 106
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 126/night.

US$ 185
US$ 169
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 196/night.

US$ 288
US$ 257
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 315/night.

Hotel Regina(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$ 127
US$ 85
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 114/night.

Hesperia Madrid(Madrid)
US$ 180
US$ 144
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 160/night.

US$ 221
US$ 187
InterContinental
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 231/night.

Novotel Madrid Puente de la Paz(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$ 92
US$ 78
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Ibis Madrid Centro(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$ 78
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 100/night.

All reviewstse yangfour seasonsmagnum barcantonese restaurantprestige roomcorte ingleshigh end shoppingla castellanaexcellent propertypillow menuhotel of choicemarble bathroomroom servicesalamanca districtcalle serranobusiness or pleasuredepartment store
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Don't let the ugly exterior fool you, this is a gorgeous, expensive, luxurious hotel. From the vast lobby, to the bars, indoors and out, everything is top rate. Excellent service, beautiful room, great concierge. There is a Cantonese restaurant that is excellent, when you are tired of tapas. Everything was terrific. The location is right by the luxury shopping and restaurant area of Calle Serrano, away from the tourist hubs of Plaza Mayor, but either a long walk or short taxi from them. Quiet and luxe.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank luckylynn
hotelvillamagna, Director General at Villa Magna, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at the Villa Magna. I cannot tell you how delighted I am to read your comments following your recent stay with us, and which I have shared with the staff.

Over the past forty years, the Villa Magna has remained committed to meet and exceed our guests’ expectations and we look forward to being of service to you again on your next visit to Madrid!

Thank you once again.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed four nights in this beautiful hotel with an upgraded spacious room. We had an unbelievable time at the hotel. The reason I didn’t rate it 5 out of 5 is that the one time I contacted the concierge for help making a reservation his suggestion was to take a cab to a certain area and anywhere would be fine. On a Friday night at 10pm trying to get a table in Madrid would be almost impossible. We had made reservations for every night and had a problem with our last night and I made the mistake of calling. Every time my husband contacted the concierge they were very kind and responsive but with me, not so much. I did the research myself, downloaded the app “the fork” and made my own reservation but was a bit soured by the concierge’s lack of response. Truthfully we had an amazing stay but I felt like I should mention this as it was disappointing.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for staying at the Villa Magna.
It makes me very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and I thank you for sharing your experience with us. Direct feedback from our clients, both good and bad, is the most valuable advice we can receive. It allows us to recognize our areas of weakness and make appropriate adjustments to our services and processes.
I would also like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the Concierge. I am sorry you felt they were not responsive. Your comments have been shared with the Department Head for follow up.
Again, thank you for your comments, they are truly appreciated and put to good use.
We hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Villa Magna in Sept 2017 and it was one of the best hotels that we stayed in during our trip. Service was excellent and I have to give special mention to the Concierge service that got us the best tickets to a Real Madrid game.
Rooms were nicely appointed and a good size. Towels were always clean and fluffy and bathroom amenities and toiletries were also very nice.
The Villa Magna will definitely be my hotel of choice if I am in Madrid again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at Hotel Villa Magna.

We are very happy you enjoyed your stay and the Real Madrid game!

I will share your comments with my staff and I hope you will regard the Villa Magna as your hotel in Madrid and hope you will visit us as often as you like. We will make every effort to make your stay comfortable.

My appreciation, once again, for taking the time to register and share your comments.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

This Hotel deserves every one of its 5 Stars - rare these days. Perfectly located for shops and bars. From Check-in to Departure it was excellent. Especially the Staff - second to non!

Looking forward to returning !

Room Tip: Rooms are amazing - even the standard one !
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
hotelvillamagna, Director General at Villa Magna, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at the Villa Magna. I cannot tell you how delighted I was to read your comments following your recent stay with us, which I have shared with the staff.

My appreciation, once again, for taking the time to register your comments.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

This was our first visit 9 night visit and we were very happy. We stayed in a Prestige room with a beautiful view of Paseo La Castellana.

Since our arrival the staff was very welcoming. We are members of LHW but we didn't receive the upgrade subject to availability but as a welcoming treat we got 3 brownies and 3 fruits, nothing impressive but that was not the reason why we chose the hotel.

Comfortable big bed, pillow menu which is very convenient, amazing shower (though it was with a bad smell but after indicating they put some deodorizer but still should check, room 606), big bathroom and 2 closets.

What really impressed us was the service. From room service, housekeeping, bell boys, concierge, front desk, Breakfast staff...everything was perfect and always with a smile. Concierge helped us book restaurants in advance, very good restaurants.

There were only 2 things that didn't go well :

- somebody left for us a gift (bottle of wine and some board with Manchego cheese) and an envelope with some important information. We didnt received it. Complaint and asked for it and apparently that was delivered to another guest. After even calling the manager on duty it took some time to find it. We just got the bottle of wine and a paper that was left to us. No cheese or real apologies which was a bit annoying because we were really pushing to get out things. This shouldn't happen in a 5 star hotel. Just as a detail, when they found the bottle of wine and the paper there were left in the hotel without a note or anything even knowing the cheese was missing and obviously our discomfort regarding this issue.

- We also left a gift for somebody to pick up. After 5 days we asked for it to take it personally and they told us it was already picked up. That was not the case since we asked the person who was addressed to and he told us it was not picked up. The following day we complaint and they still had it. Apparently not a good control of packages.

Besides that we would go back. It is not a cheap hotel but worth it 100%. Great breakfast, excellent location.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple