“Truly a Five Star”
Review of Hotel Unico Madrid

Hotel Unico Madrid
Ranked #8 of 437 Hotels in Madrid
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the hotel Unico in Madrid for a week during our trip to Spain. We had a truly exceptional experience there. Everything was top notch from the interio design to the quality of food at breakfast. But most importantly we loved the friendly service. Attention to detail was second to none. Our every little request was addressed promptly and happily. The location of the hotel in the barrio of Salamanca was very special too. It was in the centre of an upscale shopping and restaurant district but yet at a walking distance to all the major attractions. We would highly recommend this hotel to anybody who appreciates quality.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Jacobo R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Unico Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear proudcanadian2016,

Thank you so muh for taking the time to review your recent experience.

I am delighted to learn we have met all your expectations. Thank you for remarking the outstanding service provided by all the team here, with pleasure I will share your words with all of them.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

My fiancé and I stayed here just one night after a flight to Madrid before boarding to La Rioja. Our only regret is that we didn't stay here longer. Upon arrival, we were upgraded to a suite room which proved to be very comfortable, especially for two weary travelers after a red eye. The neighborhood was perfect for exploring by foot and the hotel even helped us buy tickets for a soccer game that night. Upon departure the next, we were taken to the train station by the hotel's private car at no additional cost.

On top of amazing service and hospitality, this hotel is beautifully designed and well-appointed. I am sure we will take a trip back to Madrid just to stay here again. Such a treat!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Jacobo R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Unico Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear AthalieClaire,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us and the rest of the travellers.

I am thrilled to learn that Hotel Unico Madrid have met all your expectations. Thank you for remarking the excellent service provided by all of us, it will be a pleasure for me to share your kind words with the rest of the team.

Your feedback is highly appreciated, as it will help us to continue growing and improving our services.

We look forward to welcoming you again very soon. Thank you for your tiime and consideration.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This is a lovely boutique hotel located in the heart of Salamanca neighborhood. Can't beat location. Breakfast is sublime... rooms are really confortable though not too big.
I will choose it again in my next stay in Madrid.

Room Tip: rooms facing the street or the rear garden are both quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Jacobo R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Unico Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear Luis B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us and the rest of the Trpadvisor users.

I wm thirlled to learn how much you enjoyed our unbeatable location in the hear of the popular Salamanca District. Thank you for remarking the high quality of our breakfast.

For future visits, please, do not hesitate to contact me directly as I will be please to assist in finding the most situable room according to your needs. We provided 44 rooms divided in 7 categories.

Should you require any further assistance or information, we will all be pleased to assist.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I booked this hotel because we were planning to dine that evening at Ramon freixa in the hotel. I didn't know what to expect. Have to say I was delighted with this lovely boutique hotel. The service was great. The hotel was charming. Our room very comfortable. And the location fantastic. Right in the heart of great shopping. Wish we could have stayed longer. If I ever go back to Madrid, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Jacobo R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Unico Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear Stephanie R,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us and the rest of the Tripadvisor users.

I am thrilled to learn how much you enjoyed Unico Hotel Madrid. Thank you for remarkinf the service provided, excelent location and how comfortable your room was.

Should yo require any further asisstance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

It is amazing designd hotel with its luxury rooms and restaurants with its wounderful terrece.We were very pleased to meet Mr.Jacobo.He is the perfect hotelier what I 've seen in my hospitality business.Thanks to him with his great job and attitude with everything.The hotel is always perfect with its Perfect associates!!!

Thanks alot

Sincerly,

Maya Skhirtladze&Mariam Metreveli-European School of Economics &
Adjara Group Hospitality( Tbilisi,Georgia)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Jacobo R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Unico Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Dear valued guest,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review following your meeting at Unico Hotel Madrid.

I am delighted to learn how much you enjoyed the services offerd in our hotel during your business meeting. Thank you for remarking the the great attitude of all our team

We look forward to welcoming you again soon in the near future.