1,670 results
All reviewsclose to the airportfree shuttleel caprichoexpress breakfastmetro stationmadrid airportshuttle servicean early flightresidential areanext morninggreat airport hotelcity centreone night staybetween flightsdouble sinksminutes from the airportthe hotel offers
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Fantastic rooms stunning bathrooms and showers, not far from city centre , friendly staff
fantastic hotel. Very great value for the price i paid as well sound system in the bathroom and fully stocked minibar. Very stilish hotel the swimming pool was not open but it was ok.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Harm L
Reviewed 19 June 2012

I was staying in Madrid for a 2 day layover before meeting my group in Seville. I was referrred to this Hotel from Air Canada.
To ANY one coming to Madrid, ensure you have the ADDRESS in hand! Cab drivers have no idea what / where Hotel Maydrit /Hotele Santos is. Even the airport shuttle bus guy had a challenge. They need the address... " Calle de Piragua 1"
Write it down keep it with you for the duration of your stay.
As for the hotel. Amazing helpful staff! Full points...
Personally, I am VERY limited in my Spanish but if you approach them with humbleness, state "lo siento, habla espanol poquito poquito." they spoke to you in English...some more fluent than others, but I always got my needs met. The greatest thing I learned from them was using the subways. OMG what a huge savings from cabs and so much quicker.
The room was amazing for the price I paid ... kicked butt on several big names hotels I stayed @ in other places. It was clean, ultra modern & chic.
My advice though, ensure the shower door is right tight and the bath mat up close as the design doesn't hold the water in well. Also I was not aware that the power comes on ONLY when your room key is placed in the slot of a box, to the left, on the wall as you enter the room (or it was left in my suite).
AVOID the bar fridge... Pringles, wee can 5 euros & water 9.
There was no free internet*** If you used their computer / 6 euros for one hour.
If you used your laptop 10 euro for 24 hours.
Yes I would use this Hotel again if I needed to be close to the airport, the area was quiet and with the Subway sytem could be down town in 10 minutes. Awesome stay. Pool and court yard ...LOVELY
Sorry, can't comment on the bar or food I was exploring those venues downtown, and enjoying the city.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Angel S
Reviewed 18 June 2012

FANTASTIC hotel. Stayed from 14th - 17th June 2012. 10 minutes from the airport. Hotel offers free shuttle service but only between certain hours. We got a taxi. Very easy and only 15 euros. Hotel staff extremely friendly especially Alexandria at check in. Spotlessly clean and very modern fixtures and fittings. Only 300 mtrs from metro station and super easy to get into the city centre, journey was about 25 minutes. Metro very clean and felt extremely safe even returning to hotel late at night. A two day unlimited metro card costs about 13 euros. Food in the hotel was lovely and bar staff friendly. Prepare yourself for very strong drinks. I had 4 drinks over the three nights and had nearly 3/4 of a bottle of vodka. Definately would return to this hotel, in a very quiet district. Can't fault it. 10/10

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank allip1971
Reviewed 9 June 2012

We stayed for one night before our morning flight from Barajas. The hotel is modern, has a convenient restaurant, and comfortable and reliable shuttle service to the airport. It is also located two blocks away from a metro station and about 20 minutes by metro from Downtown/sightseeing areas. The room and bathroom were spacious and comfortable. The restaurant was good. We made a mistake in our reservation (three people in a triple room, reservation was for one guest) and the receptionist was very helpful meeting us halfway on the rate difference. We recommend it as a comfortable full-service hotel near the airport.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank maduarte
Reviewed 5 June 2012

This hotel was very chic and modern, located within a 10 minute shuttle or taxi drive to the airport. The beds were comfortable, the bathroom was ultra modern with both a shower and bath. Everything was spotless. However, there is no free Internet access, and the shuttle, which was advertised as free on the hotel website, does not begin until 7 am, so we had to take a 10 euro taxi to the airport, which was disappointing. The food and service in the restaurant was disappointing.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family