1,195 results
All reviews high tech valet parking remote control rooftop pool check out looked amazing weekend break nice hotel wonderful breakfast rain shower easy access coffee machine hotel room modern design comfortable rooms mini bar booked this hotel
Reviewed 11 June 2017

I stayed at Gran Hotel Nagari for my 40th birthday. They delivered Cava to my hotel room, and left chocolates upon arrival.

We had a lovely long lunch in the restaurant.

The pool area looked amazing however we didn't want to pay the additional charge- that was the only downside of the hotel.

Beautiful location, accomodation and additional extras.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel rooms are very nice but it is disappointing to find an additional charge of 30 euros for 1 child to swim and the supervising adult to watch. The pool may look nice but it is misrepresented as part of the hotel.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I was having dinner at the Restaurant of the hotel yesterday evening with my friends. We had such a perfect meal! A marvelous fish risotto and a very juicy and fresh salad! The service is very attentive and careful.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very well located in Vigo. Modern design, good taste, the site is really nice with a good terrace for a drink in the evening. The rooms are relatively spacious, very well decorated and equipped. Everything was perfect.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a night to treat ourselves after finishing the camino. And what a treat. It was fab. We had an amazing room with a huge bath in it. The food was fab. Coffee and croissants to die for. The staff could not have been more helpful. Would definitely recommend and definitely come back. Thanks for a lovely night.

Trip type: Travelled with family