A perfectly acceptable hotel on the Orzan beach of La Coruna. Nice rooms and lovely bathroom, but all a bit stark. For the price they charge there should be some spa facilities or swimming pool. Very limited underground parking and very expensive - €15 a night ! Breakfast is a real high spot though - the best selection of Spanish and English breakfast food we saw all week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Melia Maria Pita is located in the center of A Coruna, in the promenade and off the beaches of Orzan and Riazor, less than 10 min. Walk from the main attractions of the city such as the Tower of Hercules, the tapas area and the historic and commercial center, with easy access from any route. It has 183 rooms,refurbished in 2015, with fabulous sea views. All are equipped with flat screen 37' TV with international channels, free internet access fiber optic high capacity and bathroom with vanity mirror, hairdryer and amenities Melia. The hotel has different dining areas, O`Toxo Buffet Breakfast restaurant, Restaurant -Cafeteria Trueiro two private rooms and indoor terrace with Canal + Liga. We specialize in Galician and Mediterranean cuisine and room service is available 24 hrs. He impressed the large, glazed and bright marble hall overlooking Orzan Cove. We have an exclusive parking for our customers, Internet corner (Point E) and 7 meeting rooms and banquet facilities accommodating up to 350 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Melia Hotels APAC, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Maria Pita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Maria Pita Hotel La Coruna
- Melia La Coruña
- Melia Hotel Maria Pita
- Melia Maria Pita A Coruna/La Coruna, Spain