A very modern, friendly restaurant. Serving high end food at good prices. But don't be put off by this. The surroundings are relaxed and chilled. No need to rush. Staff all curtious and nothing is too much. Drinks very reasonable also. They have 2 set menus and also a large choice on the usual menu. Food was well presented and cooked to perfection. The only down side is the usual menu. I chose the duck brest and that was it. No veg or potatoes included. You have to ask but it is at no extra cost. So read the menu carefully. You get what you read. But a great dining experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trendy boutique-style hotel in downtown Sitges (Barcelona), just a few yards from the beautiful beaches, surrounded by countless restaurants, cafés, shopping and local attractions. Designed in 2009 by world renowned architect Carlos Ferrater (2009 National Award of Architecture), it combines great design with the personal touch of a family owned property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Alenti Sitges Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alenti Sitges Hotel And Restaurant
- Alenti Sitges Hotel & Restaurant Province Of Barcelona