After all these years of opening , hotel alenti has maintained it's standard of excellent services and facilities. Rooms still look pristine with comfortable bed and bedding with excellent toiletries and fresh bathroom.Aircond worked perfectly well . Extras Inc in room slippers . Still the choice of discerning travellers to sitges ageing hotel population . The staffs are excellent and accommodating esp the owner Gregorio and Isabelle the manager who remembered you from previous stay and took the chance to greet you in person . No requests seemed to be of any trouble to them. If you like to face the main street ie the place to be seen then room No 5 is the answer otherwise room that faces the back for a quieter option . Breakfast is pretty basic but it's lovely to have breakfast by the hotel vicinity. The best site to book the hotel us hotels own website and for regulars you could negotiate with the manager for a good deal. I ll definitely staying here again .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trendy boutique-style hotel in downtown Sitges (Barcelona), just a few yards from the beautiful beaches, surrounded by countless restaurants, cafés, shopping and local attractions. Designed in 2009 by world renowned architect Carlos Ferrater (2009 National Award of Architecture), it combines great design with the personal touch of a family owned property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Alenti Sitges Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alenti Sitges Hotel And Restaurant
- Alenti Sitges Hotel & Restaurant Province Of Barcelona