“Fantastic food and wonderful staff”

Hnd la Tortilla Tex Mex Girona
Ranked #108 of 572 Restaurants in Girona
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch on our first trip to Girona. The food was fantastic, the best Mexican food I've ever had. We had nachos burritos and enchiladas all of which we'd happily eat over and over again. The orange juice was freshly squeezed, the lemonade made from real lemons and the staff were so welcoming and friendly. We were stuffed full, but the recommendation of the three milk pudding made us squeeze just a bit more in, and we're glad we did. It was superb, and the staff member informed us the only other place we'd get this particular dish was Mexico, so we were very happy to have found this a little closer to home! All in all a fantastic experience, thank you so much!

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

The staff here care and made us very welcome, so that after an evening drink (excellent Margaritas) we came for the Nachos for lunch and then more for dinner with chicken wings, burritos and gringas. Thanks, the staff and the food were lovely and good value.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I will be the first to admit I haven’t had a good impression of Mexican food in Spain. This place, however, is good. We were a group of Americans who’d been out of the country for a while, and the Mexican food craving hit hard. Two of us are from heavily Mexican American areas, and we agreed that the food it pretty darn good. Quesadillas are tasty, there are both mild and picante sauces, and the tacos al pibil were very, very good. I will be back for sure.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I’ve been coming here for a while now and the food is always great. As a mexican food lovers we are very picky but we can tell this is one truly authentic and very good mexican restaurant. Hasta luego!

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

My family was looking for some authentic comfort food after a day at the beach and Tex Mex Girona delivered. The nachos with Guacamole, chicken wings, fajita and shrimp burrito hit the spot! The taste took me back to my Los Angeles visit a few years back. The service was also tremendous with strong attention to details! Highly recommended.