“Magnifique”
Review of Divinum

Divinum
Reserve with
Divinum is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 583 Restaurants in Girona
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Serves tapas without the bread as base. Gourmet food.
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We had the tasting menu with matching wines and were extremely impressed with the food and wine! Every dish was perfectly executed with a special touch and the wine pairing was spot on. Definite must if visiting Girona.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We had reservations for tomorrow but were told there may a general strike so our reservations were changed to today. Divinum is a gem, in so many ways. Having had meals at several Michelin rated restaurants Divinum scored above all of them in food, presentation,service, and creativity. It was a joy to sit for nearly three hours and experience a surprise with each coarse. The wait staff were professional with out being haute. You could tell the pride they had in what they were doing. We had the Market menu, although it was in Catalan the maitre d' was so helpful with the translation. Seven wonderful courses at a very reasonable price. I'm still smiling at the experience!!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Delicious, creative food; attentive service. We chose a tasting menu and settled in for 2h, 45m of relaxation and attentive service (five people working in concert), fantastic food, 11 courses, attractively presented. While we easily could have eaten elsewhere at less cost, this place (for the fine dining that they provide) is quite inexpensive, especially when compared with tasting menus we've eaten that were prepared by recognized chefs in Philadelphia, Chicago or NYC

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I went for the lunchtime tasting menu, it was at least eight courses and all were excellent. It was my first taster menu of this type and it did not disappoint. The service and quality of the food was great, especially considering the price.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I opted for choices from the main menu rather than either of the tasting menus. I could have opted for either and added wine pairings. I was assured that chef would adapt dishes to my taste or to take account of allergies.
I had the scallops and the red tuna. Beautifully presented and served with a touch of theatre!
A small note of thanks too. I was dining alone and I felt the staff were welcoming and considerate- as well as professional. Big Ups, Divinum!

Date of visit: September 2017