“Pleasure at the sea”
Review of Cal Pinxo Platja

Cal Pinxo Platja
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Cal Pinxo Platja is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,788 of 11,166 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$ 37 - US$ 44
Good for: View, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Barceloneta
Reviewed 8 February 2017

The view to the beach is amazing and the food is delicious. It is relaxing hearing the ocean and the service is very nice. A perfect place to eat while you go to the beach.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 10 October 2016

I have been here earlier this year and wanted to come back on my visit to Barcelona. Sitiuated in the yacht harbor with nice view and excellent outdoor sets.
I enjoyed a bottle of >Moet et chandon on the terrace with tapas and paella.
This is probably the best tomato garlic bread I have even been eating.
Nice and friendly staff; Simple a good place to be eating at the Harbor.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Yes! We've just finished a very good dinner in this restaurant. All fish plates, fresh chipirones, Pinxo's money fish, I can easily recommend you! If you come close to this nice Barcellona area come here!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Location is the only thing going for this restaurant and is why they can charge what they do. After chatting with the waiter out front who convinced us that the paella was homemade and contained fresh seafood, we agreed to try it.
We had the seafood paella for two which was quite small and with minimal seafood, the 3 prawns were tiny and there really wasn't much in the way of fresh seafood. We wouldn't go back nor would we recommend it.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

The waiter did not now what the courses
contained. When I asked I had to help her from the menu.

I ordered the Dublin baked prawns, and they served a pan filled with "cocked" prawns. Tasteless and salty. I had to go somewhere else afterwords cause I was still hungry after a 40€ meal. My white ordered monkey fish soup. It looked like something you throw up after a late night out. There was not a single pease of fish.

If this is what you should expect in Barcelona? I don't know, but I did not like it.

The wine was good though:)

Date of visit: July 2016