Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Simple and Efficient

Family group of 8 including a young child pIcked up on schedule by polite helpful driver, child... read more

Reviewed today
Ruddles26
Upminster, United Kingdom
Excellent service

Excellent service from beginning to being dropped off at Naples for return flight home. Everything... read more

Reviewed today
munif2018
Greater London, United Kingdom

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Barcelona
from US$ 22.98
from US$ 86.81
from US$ 12.56
16,891 results
All reviews excellent service return journey always on time airport transfer transfer service driver waiting private transfer first class service courteous driver clean vehicle flight was delayed arrivals hall barcelona airport highly recommend this company on line cars luggage
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I have used Suntransfers many times now and never have any issues. Great service and I already have them booked for my next two holidays

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Always use suntransfers when going away ,very reliable no complaints what so ever,would highly recommend .

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The process of ordering the airport transfer was a hassle, to begin with. I should have canceled the service at that point. Your business couldn't sort out the location with Google Maps, and GPS coordinates, even though I received an email stating it had been sorted out. It wasn't sorted.

At the airport, my party met with your "driver" who didn't speak English or Spanish. He didn't help with our bags and also dragged me downstairs to speak with someone else (I'm sure because his English and Spanish language skills were soo poor) to confirm the location that your business couldn't sort out beforehand. This man didn't help us with our bags, we had to put them in the car ourselves. This isn't a huge problem, but for what we paid your business we shouldn't have had to lift a finger.

The driver took us to our second stop first, even though we all had our luggage and were a few kilometers away from our accommodation. I called our Airbnb host and the driver spoke with our host, but still couldn't figure out what we wanted. BECAUSE THE DRIVER COULDNT FLUENTLY SPEAK ENGLISH OR SPANISH!

I had to argue with this rude man (the driver) for 15 minutes before he agreed to take us to the villa. Then his driving almost caused a serious accident twice! Once he missed the off-ramp from the highway and overcorrected and almost tipped the van. Another time he COMPLETELY STOPPED in the middle of a busy round-a-bout near a hospital where another car almost crashed into the rear of the Suntransfers van. I'm pretty sure your "driver" was under the influence of drugs and alcohol. How else would you explain the dangerous driving, insults, and sheer stupidity?

The driver called us P*tas, which is Spanish for wh*res. I didn't pay your business almost 70 pounds to be insulted and almost killed. I want my money back. Your business is the worst. I've also filed a complaint with the Spanish authorities. Your "driver" needs to have his license revoked.

2  Thank thinkorstayhome
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Prompt pick up at airport and smooth transfer to hotel. Transfer from hotel to airport also went well. Driver was slightly early at hotel - which was great as it was raining and we were waiting in lobby. The trip back to airport was quick and relaxing. Both journeys were very smoothly driven. Would use Suntransfers again and recommend to others. Price was much lower than that offered by hotel. Noted that both vehicles had child seats in boot/trunk.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Have used Suntransfers before in 2017. Once again could not fault the service.
Picked up on time from Antalya Airport and taken to our hotel in Side with efficiency and the return transfer was also excellent,
Would recommend the company to anyone wanting reliable transfers abroad.