“Excellent Sevrice”

Suntransfers
Ranked #1 of 71 Transportation in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Suntransfers offers reliable, low-cost airport transfers by taxis, minivan, minibus and coach in more than 500 airports and travel gateways worldwide.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We booked Suntransfers for our arrival and departure at Bologna. On arrival, we underestimated the size of the vehicle and the driver had some problems fitting our bags. However, he did manage to make them fit with good humor. Our departure was at 0530. We changed the reservation to a larger car and the driver arrived 10 minutes early. Note that we were staying in an apartment in the central city area. I would use them again without any concerns.

All reviews
"flight was delayed"
in 148 reviews
"barcelona airport"
in 229 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 154 reviews
"on line"
in 213 reviews
"luggage"
in 923 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have used Suntransfers many times now and never have any issues. Great service and I already have them booked for my next two holidays

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Always use suntransfers when going away ,very reliable no complaints what so ever,would highly recommend .

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The process of ordering the airport transfer was a hassle, to begin with. I should have canceled the service at that point. Your business couldn't sort out the location with Google Maps, and GPS coordinates, even though I received an email stating it had been sorted out. It wasn't sorted.

At the airport, my party met with your "driver" who didn't speak English or Spanish. He didn't help with our bags and also dragged me downstairs to speak with someone else (I'm sure because his English and Spanish language skills were soo poor) to confirm the location that your business couldn't sort out beforehand. This man didn't help us with our bags, we had to put them in the car ourselves. This isn't a huge problem, but for what we paid your business we shouldn't have had to lift a finger.

The driver took us to our second stop first, even though we all had our luggage and were a few kilometers away from our accommodation. I called our Airbnb host and the driver spoke with our host, but still couldn't figure out what we wanted. BECAUSE THE DRIVER COULDNT FLUENTLY SPEAK ENGLISH OR SPANISH!

I had to argue with this rude man (the driver) for 15 minutes before he agreed to take us to the villa. Then his driving almost caused a serious accident twice! Once he missed the off-ramp from the highway and overcorrected and almost tipped the van. Another time he COMPLETELY STOPPED in the middle of a busy round-a-bout near a hospital where another car almost crashed into the rear of the Suntransfers van. I'm pretty sure your "driver" was under the influence of drugs and alcohol. How else would you explain the dangerous driving, insults, and sheer stupidity?

The driver called us P*tas, which is Spanish for wh*res. I didn't pay your business almost 70 pounds to be insulted and almost killed. I want my money back. Your business is the worst. I've also filed a complaint with the Spanish authorities. Your "driver" needs to have his license revoked.

1  Thank thinkorstayhome