1,173 results
All reviews rooftop bar gothic quarter boutique hotel turn down service bottle of cava amazing hotel the general manager rooms are beautiful el born the entire staff junior suite great boutique tapas plunge pool the hotel manager the location is perfect every evening
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I Highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay again the next time I’m in Barcelona. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The hotel called me before my arrival to assist with any additional booking. Only wish I was able to stay longer. Better then expect.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Antonio B, Director General at Hotel The Serras, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear rfigue653527,

Thank you for choosing The Serras Hotel for your stay in Barcelona and taking the time to write a review about your experience with us.

I was thrilled to have you describe your stay with us as ¨Amazing¨ and that you found our team to be friendly and very helpful but most of all that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you very much. At The Serras we are truly committed to offering a genuinely caring and attentive, personalized service so we truly appreciate your fantastic comments.

My team and I thank you for your kind words and I personally look forward to welcoming you back at your new home in Barcelona.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at The Serras for 3 nights while visiting our son who was studying in Barcelona. The staff was super friendly and nothing was too much trouble during our stay. We also really liked the location of the hotel. They booked tickets for us, made restaurant reservations (all of their recommendations were great-specifically Ceccioni [Italian} down the street) The last night we ate in the hotel restaurant which was absolutely incredible. The room was clean, very updated and we had a small balcony. The shower even has pods of aromatherapy that you stick into the hand sprayer! The bed was very comfortable and every night they bring you fresh cold bottles of water and a little dessert. One night we decided to go have a drink at the W hotel which is right on the water. The view is great but the staff there was so unfriendly we were happy with our decision to stay at The Serras. We've stayed at many hotels over the years, and this ranks in the top 5. I hope we can return someday.

1  Thank Inspire590618

Dear Inspire590618,

Thank you for choosing The Serras for your stay in Barcelona and taking the time to write a review about your experience with us.

I was so happy to have you describe us ¨5 Stars is not enough¨, that you found our team to be super friendly, our restaurant absolutely incredible and that we fall within your top 5 hotels around the world. Thank you very much. At The Serras we are truly committed to delivering a unique hospitality experience and truly assisting our guests with planning the perfect stay in Barcelona so we truly appreciate your fantastic comments. It was a pleasure to personally take care of you throughout your stay with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We LOVED our stay at Hotel Serras.

The location is brilliant- across from the harbor promenade, where huge yachts rest at anchor, a short stroll from Las Rambles, and in a neighborhood with an abundance of cute cafes and restaurants.

The staff were friendly and attentive and during our comings and goings greeted us each time as though they were delighted to see us. They were always available to arrange taxis or to provide tips and advice.

The room was small but elegant and though at first we were disappointed that our balcony appeared to not have a view, we discovered that it looked onto a quaint neighborhood alley with large beautiful buildings at each end. The bed was a true king bed “just like they have at Buckingham Palace” with a wonderful selection of pillows. The bathroom had both a rain shower and handheld with great water pressure and temp control.

The rooftop bar was pleasant and the restaurant, Informal, was wonderful serving breakfast from 7:30a. Every meal there was terrific.

We definitely recommend this hotel and will stay here again on our return trips to Barcelona.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Bellauno,

I was thrilled to read that you LOVED your stay with us, that you found our location to be brilliant and our team friendly and attentive but most of all that you will definitely stay with us again on your return trips to Barcelona. Thank you very much. At The Serras we are truly committed to offering a unique hospitality experience and striking the perfect balance between a genuinely caring and attentive service and a highly professional and impeccable one so we truly appreciate your fantastic comments. It was a pleasure to personally take care of you throughout your stay with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I absolutely loved this hotel. It is a small boutique hotel with the perfect location. The roof top deck is a perfect place to hang out at night for a night cap and relax after a long day - it over looks the harbor. The back of the hotel is right on the gothic center. The rooms - and we did a smaller room were super nice. Large bathroom, wonderful beds and linen. A handy phone to make long distant calls internet access, etc at n/c. I could go on and on. Staff is remarkable. Wonderful restaurant. Definitely a 5 star hotel. I would recommend it highly.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Antonio B, Director General at Hotel The Serras, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear dudett60,

Thank you for choosing The Serras and taking the time to write a review about your experience with us.

I was so thrilled to have you describe your stay with us as ¨Perfection¨, that you felt our team is simply remarkable and that you would highly recommend our hotel. Thank you very much. Our team is truly committed to offering a one of a kind, unforgettable hospitality experience so we truly appreciate your fantastic comments. It was truly a pleasure to have you in house with us.

I personally look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit us at The Serras.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We originally selected the hotel for its rooftop deck and location over the water.Ii did not want to be located too close to Las Ramblas due to pickpockets and tourist noise, nor too far away from the action of town. This hotel is located perfectly within walking distance of those areas, close to the metro to get around town and especially to go into the El Born area of Barcelona. We loved the location because we could walk to restaurants along the water to drink Galician white wines and eat fried boquerones and paella as well as enjoy the El Born shopping. The hotel has a beautiful rooftop deck that is a fantastic amenity and lovely to sit and drink at after a long day of exploring. Another important point about the hotel is its Excellent Air Conditioning!!! The rooms are well appointed and the shower had excellent water pressure. The bed was Very comfortable as well. The most interesting thing about this hotel is its staff. I don't think I've ever stayed in a place where it is so apparent that the staff likes their jobs and will go above and beyond for you every single time you see them. They were especially helpful in arranging Barcelona Football tickets and getting us to the right shops to purchase wines to send home. There is a unique atmosphere in this hotel due to the staff's character, professionalism and generosity of spirit. You can't go wrong with this simply wonderful hotel!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Antonio B, General Manager at Hotel The Serras, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Fearless397517,

I would like to personally thank you for choosing The Serras Hotel and taking the time to write a review about your experience with us.

I was so happy to have you describe your stay with us as excellent and that you found us to be in the perfect location but most of all that you felt that there is a unique atmosphere in our hotel due to our team’s character, professionalism and generosity of spirit. Thank you very much. Our team works very hard to offer a one of a kind, personalized, luxury-oriented service, aiming to strike the perfect balance between warm and professional so we truly appreciate your fantastic comments. It was truly a pleasure to personally take care of you throughout your stay with us.