“Loved the NAPA ceviche and shrimp taco”
Review of Napa

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: L'Antiga Esquerra de l'Eixample
Reviewed 4 December 2015

We had a nice lunch here on Black Friday. I was quite surprised the place wasn't packed -- it usually is, especially on a Friday. We had the Shrimp and Ceviche taco, Scallops, Salmon (you can tell I like seafood hah), Mini Hamburgers, and Hummus. Excellent as usual. The taco (my personal favourite) is HUGE. My Russian friend ranted and raved about the hamburger meat. The restaurant is clean, the food is consistent, and the few times that I’ve been here, the service has been attentive. Will return again when I’m in the area.

Reviewed 1 December 2015

Everything about the place was amazing, from the warm welcome to the design/layout and of course the food. The food is well priced and very tasty. The wine was flowing beautifully resulting in a really nice evening. Well done the nice folks at Napa! Oh and the hostess is really pretty...

Reviewed 25 November 2015 via mobile

We went here as a family of 3 couples for my birthday dinner, and I couldn't have been more pleased. Between the six of us, we ordered nearly everything on the menu and it was all quite impressive. After two weeks in Spain, the California twist on Spanish tapas was refreshing and a nice taste of home. The staff was friendly and attentive and the prices reasonable. We arrived early and had no trouble finding a seat, but the place had certainly filled by the time we left. Highly recommended if you're looking for something a little different!

Reviewed 24 November 2015

As far as restaurants go, this place was average to good, nothing over impressive. Group of 5-People, with various plates ordered, all of which were just ok. Would say this is more of a quick bite restaurant as opposed to fine dining of any sort.

Date of visit: January 2015
1  Thank L4-Doha
Reviewed 19 November 2015 via mobile

If your are looking for quality food in Barcelona for a fair price, this is it! One of the top 5 places I have eaten in Barcelona for the 10-20 euro scale... Lunch menu is great!