“Amazing food with incredible service!”
Review of Con Gracia

Con Gracia
Reserve with
Con Gracia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 10,951 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$ 76 - US$ 76
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish, Contemporary, International, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Gracia
Description: At Con Gracia, chef Alberto Rey offers his diners three carefully selected tasting menus using Mediterranean ingredients with subtle Asian influences. The Traditional menu offers a selection of five well executed dishes, while the Surprise menu, also consisting of five dishes, is designed to reveal the typical flavours of Con Gracia. The third menu (Expresion) aims to totally seduce diners with the sumptuous pleasures of Con Gracia's cuisine. The restaurant changes its menus every 2-3 months.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

If I could go higher than a 5 star, I would. I am a solo traveller and I was looking for somewhere that offered a tasting menu with wine pairing. I took to TripAdvisor and Con Gràcia popped up so I decided to give it a try. As soon as I walked in the door, they made me feel super welcome. The attention to detail was astounding. You can see the effort and passion that went into each and every plate. And the wine pairings were to die for! I highly recommend doing the full experience (the chef chooses and prepares a secret menu and you get to enjoy wines that pair beautifully with said dishes). The service was absolutely incredible- they made me feel so important. The servers also went into great detail about the dishes and the wine which was amazing! When I come back to Barcelona, I will definitely be back. I highly, highly recommend.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We were very pleased with our exprience at Con Gracia. The service was excellent and food was delicious.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Found this restaurant on a blog and so glad we decided to go, I would really recommended if you’re looking for something special in Barcelona that isn’t excessively expensive. We chose the chefs recommendations tasting menu with wine pairings which came to just over €200 for 2 people. Each course was exceptional and the wine was all Spanish and superb. The service was excellent too. A great evening.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We hade a lovley dinner, chefs choice with the wine paring.
6 out of 7 courses was absolutly lovley this evning with excellent wine parring from local wines.
I would realy like to corne back here on ny next trip to Barcelona.
Besides the food the staf was friendly and well informed about the menu and wine.

Thanks for a lovley evning Con Gracia

Reviewed 13 March 2018

This was once of our favorites! Food was outstanding! Owner and waitstaff were excellent. We chose to have the chefs choice as well as the accompanying wine choices! I cannot say enough good things! Will definitely return.