“Great Vegetarian Place!”

Restaurante Biocenter
Reserve with
Save up to 40% when you reserve online *
Restaurante Biocenter is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #957 of 10,733 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 23
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: El Raval
Description: Vegetarian and vegan restaurant in the heart of Barcelona since 1985. We make our home-made food with passion and dedication. Our specialities include: seitán, tofu, salad buffet, veggie burguers, tapas, pasta, soups, pastries... and many more! Come and try us: we are open everyday. ¡Check our schedule!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My friend and I were looking for vegetarian option in Barcelona, and found this one around the corner in the Boqueria Market. What a menu! They have a lot of vegetarian and vegan options. We had some vegan tapas and a pumpkin ravioli with cashew cheese sauce, amazing! Just the right amount as well. They also have organic beer and wine. The service was attentive, kind, and fast! Super recommended.

1  Thank Carolina N

Reviewed 9 March 2018

A wide variety of vegetarian items including daily specials. Wonderful guacamole, pumpkin empanadas and eggplant parmesan.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

I sought refuge here one snowy (I know!) afternoon and found what I was looking for. An extensive menu filled with all sorts of unusual vegan and vegetarian treats, including tapas, burgers and irresistible cakes. I had the "pink pita", a beetroot and quinoa burger with tasty fries followed by carrot cake topped with tofu cream. Both full of flavour. Great music, great waiter and great location just 5 minutes from La Rambla. Go!

Reviewed 21 January 2018

We come in for a dessert only, and enjoyed an excellent tofu carrot cake and lemon-cocos pie with good coffee and tea. I would go there the next time for sure, for the full meal!

Reviewed 6 January 2018

This place looks very cute, offering a enormous space inside and very many vegan dishes such as burgers, Spanish dishes, tapas and very nice handmade drinks. I have visited with my friend for a quick tapas and a soup, that was about 27/eur for both dishes for two persons. It was a nice experience as the Biocentre restaurant is nicely decorated with red and white elements and at the time of the visit, I experienced nice clientele and also nice staff that was bilingual and have helped me out. You should definitely try the tapas, I loved the humous and the bread for sharing, and the wine was also very nice! The soup (the Curry and Leek) was also very tasty and I would love to try it out at home. Its get busy during the evenings, and the diner time here seems to be focused around 19-20h o clock that is quite early for me. Reserve, Good experience.