NH Barcelona Ramblas(Barcelona)
US$ 168
US$ 168
US$ 144
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 194/night.

US$ 221
US$ 169
Le Meridien Barcelona(Barcelona)
US$ 408
US$ 295
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 373/night.

US$ 220
US$ 189
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 209/night.

US$ 180
US$ 158
  • Room Service
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
US$ 157
US$ 123
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 140/night.

Hotel Arts Barcelona(Barcelona)
US$ 1,998
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
W Barcelona(Barcelona)
US$ 604
US$ 444
  • Beachfront
All reviewsring hobwashing up liquidkitchen areafull kitchenpleasant hoteldouble bedminute walkthe hotel staffrooftop poolvisiting barcelonaair conditioningwithin walking distancemetro stationmicrowaveplacaplazaapartment
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We were at Barcelona for 5 days for private and business reasobs. The hotel was clean, position is nice near the Plaza Espagna. The staff is very nice and kind, they explain everything we asked. We are recomending hotel BCN

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gemma F, Manager at BCN Montjuic Aparthotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear akeksandraj
Thank you for recomending us on tripadvisor.
I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and specially your kind words about our staff.
I will make sure that your words reach them.
We hope to see you again very soon in the BCN Montjuic***
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Very comfortable place, modern rooms, special remark for the shower room, excellent,you have two entrance to the apartment,very convenient. Lots of restorans around, and half an hour by walking to Camp Nou.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Alex C,
Thank you for your nice comments about our establishment. I am very satisfied to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and like Bcn Montjuic.
Looking forward to seing again in your next visit to Barcelona.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

The room was not very cosy. The lighting was overall to bright and not warm.
The kitchen and the kitchen equipment was not clean.
I liked the pictures but the were not enough to give the room a personal touch.
The personal was very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank michelleR269WX

Dear michelleR269WX,
First of all I want to thank you for your feedback. Although I wish you had a better experience, your feedback will help us to learn from and improve. I am not happy to read your comments about the cleaning of the kitchen. It will be very useful for me to know exactly your room number and the dates of your stay. Please feel free to contact me directly to info@bcnmontjuic.com
I appreciate your kind words about our staff.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I spent 4 nights with my family at this hotel. It's fantastic and I never thought this was what I would get. Kids love the swimming pool and there is free parking. Value for money and will always recommend it to people visiting Barcelona. The hotel is working distance to the national museum and plaza espanol. Quiet and lovely atmosphere. 15 minutes drive to camp nou, 10 to la rambla and 15 to the beaches. I rented a car but there are metro and buses to everywh

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gemma F, Manager at BCN Montjuic Aparthotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Dear Harold B,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on tripadvisor.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and the situation for exploring the city

I look forward too see you back soon at Aparthotel Bcn Montjuic.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent apartments modern , spacious and clean only a 10 minute walk to the nearest tube and close by to the fountains we found clubs and bars close by but only a taxi drive from main area on evenings . Bargain prices would stay here again !

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Gemma F, Manager at BCN Montjuic Aparthotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear Ashleigh R,
thank you very much for sharing your comments about your stay at Aparthotel Bcn Montjuic. We are glad to hear that you enjoy our apartments . Your concerns and comments mean a lot to us.
We hope to see you again in your next visit to Barcelona.
Best regards,