All reviews ring hob washing up liquid kitchen area full kitchen pleasant hotel double bed minute walk the hotel staff rooftop pool visiting barcelona air conditioning within walking distance metro station microwave placa plaza apartment
Reviewed 12 September 2017

The room was not very cosy. The lighting was overall to bright and not warm.
The kitchen and the kitchen equipment was not clean.
I liked the pictures but the were not enough to give the room a personal touch.
The personal was very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank michelleR269WX
Gemma F, Manager at BCN Montjuic Aparthotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear michelleR269WX,
First of all I want to thank you for your feedback. Although I wish you had a better experience, your feedback will help us to learn from and improve. I am not happy to read your comments about the cleaning of the kitchen. It will be very useful for me to know exactly your room number and the dates of your stay. Please feel free to contact me directly to info@bcnmontjuic.com
I appreciate your kind words about our staff.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I spent 4 nights with my family at this hotel. It's fantastic and I never thought this was what I would get. Kids love the swimming pool and there is free parking. Value for money and will always recommend it to people visiting Barcelona. The hotel is working distance to the national museum and plaza espanol. Quiet and lovely atmosphere. 15 minutes drive to camp nou, 10 to la rambla and 15 to the beaches. I rented a car but there are metro and buses to everywh

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gemma F, Manager at BCN Montjuic Aparthotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Dear Harold B,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on tripadvisor.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and the situation for exploring the city

I look forward too see you back soon at Aparthotel Bcn Montjuic.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent apartments modern , spacious and clean only a 10 minute walk to the nearest tube and close by to the fountains we found clubs and bars close by but only a taxi drive from main area on evenings . Bargain prices would stay here again !

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Gemma F, Manager at BCN Montjuic Aparthotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear Ashleigh R,
thank you very much for sharing your comments about your stay at Aparthotel Bcn Montjuic. We are glad to hear that you enjoy our apartments . Your concerns and comments mean a lot to us.
We hope to see you again in your next visit to Barcelona.
Best regards,

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Comfy beds, great ground floor room. Veranda was a good place to dry swimming costumes and shorts after a few hours in the rooftop pool. Not the biggest pool but was a godsend on a hot day. Bed and towels changed daily clean rooms. Small kitchen but good for a quick meal.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Gemma F, Depto. de Reservas at BCN Montjuic Aparthotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Chris M,
Thank you for leaving your nice comments about our hotel in Tripadvisor. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and our services. I look forward too see you back soon at Aparthotel BCN Montjuic***
Lisandro Cuña - Reservations Department

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a week on the A floor in room 18 which was very clean and modern. The bathroom set up is a bit strange as it's like a big glass square in the middle of the room but it's reasonably spacious and the shower is nice. The hotel is in a busy part of Montjuic with a metro station 10 minutes walk away which is very handy to get to all the sights. The hotel.staff were really friendly and helpful, especially Merce who took the time to tell us about which metro ticket to get,which station was nearest (Espanya) and gave us a map showing the sights. The hotel itself is also about 10.mins walk from the arena shopping centre which has some lovely restaurants on the roof terrace as well as very close to the beautiful fountains of Montjuic and the art museum. All.in all a great base for a trip to Barcelona and wouldn't hesitate to.stay here again.

Would suggest having mirrors outside of the bathroom though as when the bathroom is occupied it's tricky to do your hair etc! Also maybe a tea towel or drainer for washing up as there isn't any where to!dry pots.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Gemma F, Director General at BCN Montjuic Aparthotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Dear Danielle P,

thank you for leaving your nice comments about our property in Tripadvisor.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and will pass on your compliments to our staff. Be sure we will also consider your suggestion about the mirror outside of the bathroom.
We hope to see you again real soon in your next visit to Barcelona.

Best regards,