1,209 results
All reviews bunk beds great location family room la rambla jacuzzi bath recommend this hotel glass door free wifi within walking distance good size great room room was spacious great shower restaurants and bars five minute walk stayed here for nights tapas
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Picked this hotel for the location to attractions.. Got your pick of restaurants around the corner....Hotel very nice room clean and big enough...Staff friendly and helpful in every way....Breakfast plentiful...

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Rebecca E, Director General at Petit Palace Museum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your very positive comments about your recent stay at our hotel.

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed the stay, as well as our services and attention.

I am especially happy to see that you enjoyed our fantastic buffet breakfast and customer care.

We hope you can come back very soon to visit

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This is a great hotel in great location. Very close to everything but far enough away from the noise and buzz of the very centre. We had a spacious, clean room with comfy beds and a nice sized en-suite with a fab shower!! Yonick was so helpful and so were the rest of the staff. Would of given 5/5 but my breakfast was cold and our room a little dark and needed a full length mirror,but this wouldn't put me off recommending it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PipB26

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely review of your recent stay in our hotel.

I'm very happy to see that you enjoyed our fabulous location and the comfort of our installations.

Thanks for mentioning Yannik! He will be very pleased to see himself named for his amazing customer care!

Sorry you were missing a full length mirror in your room, we do actually have some available on request. Next time you plan to visit, be sure to contact me beforehand and I'll make sure that all of your special requests are met.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I picked this hotel to celebrate my 60th Birthday and they made it very special. The hotel was small but very friendly and was in an ideal spot for exploring the sights of Barcelona.
the room was very spacious & clean. We took the option to have breakfast in the hotel which was good value would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Rebecca E, Director General at Petit Palace Museum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Guests,

Thank you for your lovely review of your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to read that we made your stay a little bit more special and that you enjoyed the comfort of the room.

Thanks for mentioning the breakfast, we have recently incorporated a new detox and vegan area which is complemented by a wide range of varied products, so it's great to hear that our guests enjoy it!

We hope you'll come back to visit us very soon at Petit Palace Museum.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a long weekend with friends. The staff were very friendly and couldn’t have been more helpful. The beds are very comfortable and the breakfast pretty impressive. My only gripe would be that the hotel bar is non existent. Shoved into the corner sad and forgotten. The lobby has plenty of space but rather a cold feel. Nonetheless I would definitely stay again, the location is fantastic. We did Sitges for the day and with the train station only 2 blocks away ( 5 mins walk) it was real easy. Las Ramblas is about 15 mins walk but in all honesty the area around the hotel has a nicer feel and less hectic

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Rebecca E, Director General at Petit Palace Museum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your nice review of your recent stay with us.

I am extremely happy to see that you valued so highly our customer care and enjoyed the comfort of the room.

It's also nice to know you enjoyed our buffet breakfast, we have recently incorporated a healthy corner with superfoods and detox juices to complement the rest of the varied products.

I am sorry if the bar service didn't fulfil your expectations. We actually only have service in the evenings.

Again we are glad to see you enjoyed your time in Petit Palace Museum and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

I was in Barcelona for a business meeting and extended my stay so that I could tour the city. The Petit Palace Museum hotel was recommended by the colleagues that I was visiting. The location is great - right in the middle of the city and walkable to all of the city highlights. Rooms are nice and neat, nothing fancy but very comfortable. Very friendly staff. Great breakfast too! If I return to Barcelona, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jennifer V

Dear Guests,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay in our hotel.

I'm really happy to see that you enjoyed the time you spent with us and enjoyed the rooms, breakfast and staff!

We would love you to come back very soon to visit.

General Manger