2,866 results
All reviews hesperia tower close to the airport tower club free shuttle service bouquet restaurant swimming cap hotel shuttle metro station star hotel duplex suite electric curtains room service business hotel floor to ceiling windows taxi ride beautiful hotel per day
Reviewed 13 October 2018

Good price and nice rooms but location is not very good for visiting Barcelona's important visitor's sights. Breakfast is busy and chaotic and staff work very hard to give service to everyone at the same time. Maybe more like a business hotel than tourist hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
HHTOWER, Director General at NH Collection Barcelona Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear D33NETHERLAND,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff and rooms and for sharing your experience at NH Collection Constanza on TripAdvisor

We´re however sorry to hear that our location didn´t fit your expectations. Nonetheless the Hospital de Bellvitge metro station is just under a 3 minutes walk from the hotel and brings you right to the tourist section.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback with us and we would love to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Josep Mª Serra

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Dear Tower,

I would like to say "Muchas gracias!" for my staying this summer and last year too. Everything was perfect! Delicious breakfasts and amazing view through the window) Very kind and professional staff! I'm going to stay here next year. It was really a love from my first staying! I cannot find any bad things. So, my choice is you :-) I also appreciate free shuttle service from (to) the airport and if it's possible I want you to organize a shuttle service to the centre of the city as well as to Gava beach like it was in 2017.
I recommend this wonderful 5 stars hotel to everyone who wants to enjoy staying in Barcelona!

Victoria, with love.

Room Tip: delicious breakfasts, amazing views, kind staff
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Victoria V
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Great 4-star business hotel close to both Airport and the Fiera-exhibition areas (both 10 min by car). Great luxury rooms, although details (amendities, toiletpaper) could be better. All businness requirements are great - Wifi, conference, bar, taxi's.....works splendidly. Restaurant is your usual crap (sorry) of non-interesting and poorly presented foods. Its too far to Barcelona center for tourist. If you MUST - skip the Metro (takes a slow 45min) and grap a EUR 15 Taxi/Uber instead. Great views, setting, pricing, location makes this a top-choice for Barcelona.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
HHTOWER, Director General at NH Collection Barcelona Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Dear MortenDK123,

First of all, we would like to thank you for the time spent in sharing your kind words and opinion following your stay at NH Collection Tower.

We are deeply proud of reading and knowing that you could enjoy our hotel and its conference facilities and we are looking forward to your visiti.

We remain at your entire disposal and send our most cordial greetings.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

An excellent hotel. The hotel shuttle will collect you from the parking of the airport. Shuttle timings are mentioned on the website. Be patient. We took the shuttle and in no time we reached the hotel. It’s away from the centre but the underground is just 500 yards from the hotel. Apartment neat to the hotel has shopping area for daily routine so you can get your mineral water, drinks bakery items etc and halal food is also available. Staff is very courteous and helpful. Room is excellent with beautiful bathroom and dressing room. Loved every minute there.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Shazia Q,

Thank you very much for the kind words and time spent in sharing your opinion.

We are pleased to know we lived up to your expectations and hope to have a future chance to assist you in the future and keep delighting you.

With warm regards,

Reviewed 24 September 2018

I had booked the hotel a month before and even called the hotel days before arriving and still I was given a room with two single beds pushed together when a king room had been booked. I was told they had no other rooms available which I didn't really believe.

The TV hardly worked, the two main English channels BBC and CNN were just not on screen despite being apparently available.

One guy tried to rectify it and couldn't and then eventually I was told a technician would come so I waited and waited and when I asked was told it would be the next day but they would change my room - funny that considering they'd told me the place was full.

The hotel hallways and rooms are quite dark in the colour schemes. No iron and ironing board int eh room you had to ask for it, no coffee or tea int eh room, no tissues provided in the bathroom and this is supposed to be NH high level brand.

The breakfast was pretty good.

The elevator system was a joke and a nightmare. They is not a conventional system and in the morning it was pathetically slow and accessing it was not good. Elevators appeared to have a mind of their own and stopped on every floor even when it did not need to. You have to allocate plenty of time to use the elevators.

It is reasonably convenient to the airport but while the hotel has a free shuttle service it is incredibly irregular - there is not a frequent service.

I would not stay here if its more than one night.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
HHTOWER, Director General at NH Collection Barcelona Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Dear Craig G,

First of all, I would like to thank you for having chosen our hotel for your recent stay at the wonderful city of Barcelona.

I feel really sorry however, that we did not meet your expectations and have taken very good note of your helpful inputs so we can identify points for future improvements.

We do hope to have a future chance to welcome you back and assist you.

We remain at your entire disposal and take the chance to send you my most cordial greetings.

Kindest regards,