Catalonia Ramblas
B-Hotel(Barcelona)
US$ 221
US$ 169
  • Pool
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
US$ 211
US$ 233
US$ 224
HotelsClick
1,674 results
All reviewsgreat locationstayed at the cataloniaprivate poolspa areasuperior roomlovely hotelcentral locationreception staffcatalunya squarethe heart of the citymini barlong weekendside streetsight seeingcity breakairport busramblas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 April 2012

My husband & I stayed at the Catalonia Ramblas, Barcelona, Spain last month (March2012). It was a special occassion as we had just got married. When we booked the hotel it was requested we had a nice room as it was a special occassion. On arrival our room was small & not what we had expected, I was very upset. I went to reception and explained the situation to them, within 30 minutes we were moved to a wonderfull large room. The room had 2 balconies, a huge bed and so,so spacious. All the staff at the hotel were fantastic, so polite & friendly. The breakfast was so varied, there was something for everyone. The bar was well stocked & good cocktails. The spa & pools are brilliant too. This hotel is in a fantastic location, just off Ramblas which is where you would want to be. So easy to get there from the airport & once there everywhere is within easy reach. We enjoyed our stay so much at this hotel I would recommend it to anyone looking for a holiday to Barcelona. Thank you so much to all the staff at this hotel, you are great & made our stay there memorable. We will be back for another stay with you in the future.

Room Tip: The superior rooms are well worth the extra money. They are so spacious, hugh beds & have balconies. The bathroom is massive too. Lovely towels, slippers, dressing gowns & toiletries all provided.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank barranceshirley
Reviewed 7 April 2012

We just stayed at the hotel and must say it was a great pleasure. Although the staff in the reception was not excellent and not too friendly, this did not spoil our vacation. We stayed in a Junior Suite with private pool and enjoyed the stay immense. Afternoon in the pool with a cold beer or cava made the day perfect. Also perfect location for the Rambla, metro and tourist buses gave us a great starting point for all our days.

We would also point out the service and friendliness of the guy serving breakfast in the bar. Very good quality and positive person.

One tip to the hotel. Invest in toilet brushes for the rooms - honestly!

Room Tip: We chose a junior suite with private pool. This definite raised the value of the trip for us.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JanSkjoy
Reviewed 5 April 2012

last saturday we went to Restaurant Pelai after a friend's recomendation and indeed, it was a gorgeous experience!! i totally recomend it. City center prime area, nice decoration, excellent Service, good wine celler, excellent food quality and the best is that the we were expecting much higher prices for that quality/service. To sum up: excellent !!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 March 2012

I loved this hotel! its location is perfect and my room was clean and comfortable

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 March 2012

All told I've probably spent 6 months in hotels across Europe. This is probably the nicest I've ever stayed in during all of that time.

I will clarify that statement to say that I've stayed in some cheapo hotels and some nice business traveler hotels, but not "luxury" hotels.

Clean, well staffed and a great location. I would definitely stay here again if I were traveling to Barcelona.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business