This is overall an excellent hotel for the price. It is well located, just off the main square but far enough from the hordes of tourists on la Rambla. The hotel is full of character, lovely building, and interesting anique style furniture. The place is clean and one the whole the staff were very friendly. They let me leave my bag there for the day when I was leaving.
The main negative was I had a single room that was tiny and did not have a window; no hot water early in the morning and the TV did not work (not that it mattered). The breakfast is not worth paying for. However when you compare it to many other places it is great. However when you take into consideration the price, location and character then they are not big issues to be honest.
I hope to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L´Antic Espai arises after a dream of creating in Barcelona a special space with an old world charm. we create an place in which always, we wished to enjoy a pleasant stay and where you feel like in your own house. Our services and personalized treatment will make you to remember and miss us for ever in all trips you plan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Hostal L' Antic Espai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal l` Antic Espai Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal l Antic Espai Barcelona