All reviews bus stop minute walk central location ramblas catalunya
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This is a small hotel in a prime location. Reading some reviews we were a little apprehensive.
We needn't have been, It's clean and although the room was small it had a decent sized bathroom and was very clean. I'd say it's decent value at price point.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

When I got there the guy at the front desk had a little bit of an attitude and wasn’t really trying to help me (I wanted to know where I could eat close to the property)
The hotel is under renovation so a lot of noice and dust everywhere.
My shower didn’t have hot water. The walls are really thin you can hear every little noice other guests do.
The only good thing about this place is the location, 5 min walk to plaza catalunya

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

The location is very close to the city centre. The rooms and bathrooms are good but not best. Some rooms do not have windows at all. Wifi is free but only at the reception. It is recommended for those who look for a cheap accommodation near city centre.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We always get an accomodation in a neighbourhood we like to explore. This time it is Cuitat Vella and Barri Gòtic area. Las Ramblas is near and Plaza Catalunya. This hostel/ hotel is clean. Great for a city trip with my friends.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

I hadn’t visited Barcelona before so I did not know the exact neighborhood the hotel was in, but much to my surprise I was in Ciutat Vela and within walking distance from La Rambla and basically everything you can visit in city center.

The place is nice and it’s got everything you need. At the time of my staying they had just done some renovations and it was dusty all over but the cleaning lady came everyday and changed towels and made the beds, so not that bad after all.

The reason I did not give 5 stars is because the bathroom door was glass, they hadn’t put the plastic so you couldn’t have any privacy while you were inside.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family