A very good reception desk that is veery friendly and extremely helpful add in a very good breakfast and you have a hotel that makes your holiday very pleasant here. Even though it is a about a 20 minute walk to the Ramblas it is a very interesting and relaxing walk along the tre lined street. There is easy access to the train and buses also if walking is not your thing. Staying here will not hurt your credit card and still provide you with a very comfortable and very clean room. You can't go wrong with this one
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Evenia Rocafort is located in a strategic area of the city, very close to the park and Montjuic fairgrounds, as well as to different cultural-touristic sightseeing.All its 51 rooms are fully equipped, with flat screen TV 32 ", desk area, safe, mini-bar, free Wi-Fi and bathroom equipped with bathtub or shower, hairdryer and complimentary amenities.In addition, the hotel has an internet corner for use of our customers-without-charge, 24 hour reception, parking facilities, breakfast room with buffet breakfast, daily newspaper, bar service and meeting room facilities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Evenia Rocafort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evenia Rocafort Barcelona
- Evenia Rocafort Hotel Barcelona