US$ 456
US$ 169
US$ 168
US$ 145
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 196/night.

Le Meridien Barcelona(Barcelona)
US$ 408
US$ 297
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 375/night.

US$ 221
US$ 190
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 215/night.

Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
US$ 144
US$ 124
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 140/night.

W Barcelona(Barcelona)
US$ 525
US$ 446
  • Beachfront
All reviewsgreat locationgothic quarterfrosted glass doorwalking distancea king size bedrecommend this hotelmodern hotelexcellent hotelarc de triomfmetro stationsmall balconyfirst floortea coffeetop floornight stayhop on hop off busthe air conditioning
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We spent two nights in the hotel. The room was comfortable and clean with a king size bed. The staff is quite cold and not really welcoming. The vibration of the metro in the building is perceptible. I had to go every night to knock at next door neighbors because they were really noisy (once at 5am and once at 1am) when I complained at the reception, they said they could do nothing. I was a bit disappointed about that. They did not even offer the two small bottles of water.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Vincci Gala H, Manager at Vincci Gala Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear "David H"

First of all, thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent visit. Your comments offer us the opportunity to improve and we are grateful for them. We are delighted to see how you valuated our Room and our Cleanliness. These two aspects are very important for us to offer the greatest comfort to our guests.

My apologies if you have had to sting at the neighbor's door at night due to the noise caused. Just by calling us at reception we would have contacted the client.
Regargin the staff, the majority of our clients who choose to stay with us leave very positive feedback about the staff and for this reason we are sorry to hear that your expectations were not met on this occasion.

Please feel free to reach out to us at your convenience reservas.gala@vinccihoteles.com. It will be a pleasure to welcome you back again.
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 22 May 2018

We stayed here on the recommendation of a friend and thanked her for the choice! The room was modern and comfortable with lots of light ... I will repeat what others have said which is that the walls are thin, we could hear our neighbor's sports addiction, but that was our ONLY negative comment. The included breakfast was generous and delicious, the location excellent, walkable to major sights and there was a convenient Metro station at the end of the block. If (when!) I return to Barcelona I would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Vincci Gala H, Manager at Vincci Gala Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear "Basiluzzo"

Thank you for taking the time for post this nice review of your stay in Vincci Gala, it is always a big pleasure to receive our customer`s feedback.

We are glad to read that Vincci Gala turns out convenient for you for stay and planning your daily visits in the city thanks to our central situation.

I would like to thank also your mention about our Breakfast Buffet, we try to transmit our local concept of breakfast to all our guests with an assortment of local products from our Mediterranean cuisine

We really hope to welcome you again in the not too distant future.
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 7 May 2018

The hotel is gorgeous and chic, with a very modern feel. The rooms are small but very functional. The bathrooms were nice and spacious. The beds were very comfortable ( we had two doubles) and the room was very clean. Lots of storage space in the wall closets. The terrace (we faced the street) was nice. Busy street but no sound pollution in the room.

Room Tip: I booked on Tripadvisor and got some cashback through ebates
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Joanna G
Reviewed 7 May 2018

this is a very good 4 star hotel, modern and clean. very nice staff. the only down-side is that the room had no bathroom door...i mean, it has a door but it's just a frosted glass door with gaps - meaning - NO privacy...

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Booked this hotel due to the price I was able to get and the great reviews and not to mention the pictures posted. I am glad I did because this hotel is located in a great location. It's about a 5-7 minute walk from the Catalunya Center where the shuttles from the airport drops off/picks up. We took the Aerobus from the airport and just paid about 6 Euros per person. It was about a 30 minute bus ride. Also, there's a 24 hour market across the street if you need water or snacks in the middle of the night. Right on the same block are 4 restaurants/cafes where you can get pastries in the morning or dinner at night. There's also a metro station at the end of the block. It's also a 10 minute walk to La Ramblas and about 2-3 blocks from the Arc de Triomphe.
So the hotel itself, was pretty nice for the most part. We had the street view so it was bright and lots of cool air coming in when the windows were opened. Not much of a view since it's just looking at the traffic below. The room was a nice size with all of the amenities. I liked that there were outlets right next to both sides of the bed so you can charge up your devices at night. The bed was firm and comfortable with clean sheets. The floor was not carpeted, which made the room feel clean. The bathroom was also a nice size. I didn't feel like I was bumping into things while in there. There are only 2 elevators but we didn't have to wait long for either one of them. The lobby is on the small size but functional. We did not have breakfast at the hotel because it cost about 16 Euros each and you can get something better next door. The TV area had a HDMI connection on the desk so you can plug in your computer or streaming device if you want. I didn't get a chance to try it because I was pretty much out the entire day and slept when in the room. One more thing I should mention, the hotel partners with a car rental company that will bring the car right to the front door if you are brave enough to drive through the streets of Barcelona. I did find it to be on the pricey side though. I opted to rent from Sixt and took a taxi the rental place as it was cheaper. If I had rented from the hotel, I would have had to pay for parking @ $35 a night if I brought it back after 7pm or something like that. Overall, the hotel, staff and room was nice and I would definitely stay here again. Don't count on the A/C to keep you cool in the summer though. I tried cranking the A/C down to the coolest setting and it still was cool enough for me. Maybe they haven't turned on the A/C yet since it's not summer yet.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the higher floors
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Town_Country
Vincci Gala H, Manager at Vincci Gala Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear "Town_Country"

Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed and pleasant review and share it on Tripadvisor.
We are delighted to know that your stay helped you to enjoy Barcelona thanks to our central location.
We are glad to read that you really enjoyed your stay , with our comfortable beds and our cleaning and the service we offered. We are delighted to see how you valuated most of the room facilities,

We really hope to welcome you again in the not too distant future.
Thank you again for your kind comment!
hotel Manager