Hotel Constanza Barcelona
  • Breakfast included
US$ 268
US$ 226
  • Restaurant
Hotel Acta BCN 40(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$ 187
US$ 152
Musik Boutique Hotel(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$ 164
US$ 158
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Cuatro Naciones(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$ 141
  • Breakfast included
NH Barcelona Ramblas(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$ 257
US$ 218
Agoda.com
NH Barcelona Barri Gotic(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$ 215
US$ 183
  • Fitness centre
Hotel Duquesa de Cardona(Barcelona)
US$ 355
  • Pool
Olivia Balmes Hotel(Barcelona)
US$ 332
US$ 280
  • Pool
Hotel Colonial Barcelona(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$ 240
US$ 226
getaroom.com
  • Bar/Lounge
2,182 results
All reviewsgreat locationrooftop barquiet streetwithin walking distanceplaza catalunyastar hoteltapasnice balconyfamily roomsingle roomminute walkgreat showercentral locationexcellent hotelroom was spaciousmodern hotelairport bus
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2012

A very nice, clean and friendly hotel. Also close to everything important in Barcelona and close to the metro. Only one thing was not so good. The breakfast was not included, and also 10 year old kids have to pay full price.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Thomas K
Reviewed 5 August 2012

I booked this hotel in april 2012 recommanded by friends and the reviiews on Tripadvisor, but still a bit worried because this is a 2 star hotel. If you want a good night sleep in the center nearby 2 metrostations from where you can go all directions, book this hotel. It is spotless clean, very friendly and helpfull staff at the reception and our room had a very nice terras on the second floor. The breakfast was simple but enough for us. Overall I recommand this hotel to our friends, what I don't understand is how the rates for hotelstars in Spain works, this hotel is definite NOT a 2-star hotel but at least 3!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the innercourt.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NetherlandsJoyce_M
Reviewed 5 August 2012

I don't know how the stars are given to hotels but I never expected a 2-star hotel to look that good. I stayed at 4-stars hotels in Canada and US and hotel Constanza is at that level, at least. Modern furniture, modern fixtures in the bathroom, a shower that could accomodate 4 people at the same time (not that you would need it...). The service was amazing. One morning I came back from the breakfast and asked reception to give me a couple of toilet papers for our last day. I took the elevator to the third floor and as I was getting closer to my door, the maid showed up from the stair well with the toilet papers. Great location, close to eating places, place Catalunya, grocery store. In all an above expectations experience.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Sorin300865
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Great little hotel, quite central, but Barcelona is massive so you will need to get taxi's some places, lovely perfect rooms, no bath, but don't need one for a short city break and the shower makes up for it, we had a nice little balcony facing the back, gets the sun in the evening, another couple in the hotel had a front facing room with a little balcony that you couldn't sit out on, so request a back facing one if you like a evening drink before you head out.
Staff in the day were absolutely fabulous and recommended and helped us with places to go, however on the last night getting back to the room from the roof top terrace, which is lovely, but very expensive! €25 for 2 drinks and a bottle of water! We had a leak from the ceiling, rang to reception who didn't understand me but just keep agreeing with me so though they would come up to look, after 5-10 mins they hadn't arrived, I rang again and same thing happend, I finally had to go down to reception in my PJ's to tell the guy to come to my room but he didn't speak English, luckily a friend of his was there and translated for me to him and said there is nobody that can fix it but he would change us rooms, I said is someone not even going to look and they said no, I finally persuaded them to look and it turned out it was the air on unit leaking so they turned it off and still offered to move us. Overall I would stay again, but would suggest they get a translator on call for emergencies!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Emma S
Reviewed 31 July 2012

We cannot say enough about this hotel. we stayed there twice in the last three weeks for a total of 6 nights. The physical setup of the hotel is very nice and we had no problems whatsoever with it. But what puts this place over the top is its staff. On a few occasions, at least three of them went out of their way to be helpful in terms of travel arrangements, bookings and help with their free in-house computer. Every interaction was marked by their courtesy, professionalism and pro-active hospitality. In particular, I would like to commend Samuel and Marcellina. They made our stay absolutely terrific. You cannot go wrong staying here. In addition, the location is extremely convenient.

Room Tip: For an extra 20 euros, go for the superior room.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple