Hotel Constanza Barcelona
Room Mate Emma(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$ 206
US$ 183
Room Mate Hotels
Musik Boutique Hotel(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$ 171
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Cuatro Naciones(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$ 141
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Praktik Bakery(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$ 183
  • Bar/Lounge
NH Barcelona Barri Gotic(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$ 208
US$ 177
  • Fitness centre
US$ 275
US$ 214
Agoda.com
NH Barcelona Ramblas(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$ 191
US$ 347
US$ 285
  • Pool
2,182 results
All reviewsgreat locationrooftop barquiet streetwithin walking distanceplaza catalunyastar hoteltapasnice balconyfamily roomsingle roomminute walkgreat showercentral locationexcellent hotelroom was spaciousmodern hotelairport bus
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2012

An excellent hotel in a convenient situation. The room was very comfortable and clean.
The breakfast was good although could possibly offer more variety. Quiet position yet within easy reach of city centre.
The best feature however were the staff who were all very helpful and ready to help with information. An excellent choice for visiting this vibrant city.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Kingcole315948
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Barcelona is a beautiful city for walking and from Hotel Constanza you can walk to all the major sites easily. The room was clean, the bed comfy and the decor modern. The walls seemed a bit thin--we could hear water from the room above us but the hotel guests were so quiet (it seemed like a fair number of business travelers) that that is all we heard. We were on the street side and our room was very quiet.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KarenECS
Reviewed 20 April 2012

Stayed for 2 night with my fiancé (9.5/10) Had a brilliant time but needed more than 2 days to explore the place. The hotel was clean and the location was great. We went down for breakfast first morning and were waiting to be served by one waiter rushed off his feet. We then found out after a mediocre breakfast that this was chargeable on top of our room rate, needless to say I complained and was not charged. Free Internet in reception lobby area, helpful receptionist and modern looking interior decor. Worth another visit

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 18 April 2012

I liked Hotel Constanza and thought the location was great. It's very near all the major sights and in a superb area. After a day walking around Barcelona full of people it's nice to go back to a place that is quite and that looks good.

My only complaint is breakfast for which I paid the package for the 3 days of my stay. The standard was somehow poor, not great variety and the food wasn't all ready when it was supposed to be. If you were one of the first ones in the restaurant you had to ask the waiter to asked for the food to be taken out of the kitchen or actually cooked (it was a buffet) and that was if you knew there were more attractive options. Not all the food was fresh so the standard wasn't uniform during all my stay, on the first day I had stale bread and the tortilla didn't seem that fresh.

The staff is helpful and try to address your concerns and help you finding local information. Hopefully they can work on the food issue as I would love to go back there in my next visit.

I'm rating the swimming pool and fitness centre as it doesn't let me submit my review otherwise but it's N/A

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank dmoraleslourido
Reviewed 16 April 2012

We recently stayed at Hotel Constanza and it was a great trip. The hotel staff was friendly and check in was quick and easy. The location is the best feature of this hotel. My husband and I were able to walk to most of the things that we wanted to see. Las Ramblas is about a 10 minute walk. You can also get to the Picasso Museum, Gothic Area and more. We loved Barcelona because the people were friendly and many spoke English. The hotel staff also spoke English. I would have given the hotel a perfect rating but the construction next door is ongoing and it will be going on for awhile. The noise started around 8am but it was not a problem for us because we are early risers. There are many restaurants and cafes nearby. We did not do the hotel breakfast. We did not enjoy our meal at Tapas 24 or Tapa Tapas, but we found many places that were excellent but you have to look at prices and menus before you go inside. There is also an excellent Irish pub nearby. I believe it was called George Payne. Prices and food were delicious.

Room Tip: We requested a quiet room with balcony on a higher floor.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple