“Veggie options!!”

Chok - The Chocolate Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 152 Bakeries in Barcelona
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: El Raval
Description: At chok we love chocolate. Who doesn’t? We’re also passionate about cooking – we love spending time & sharing moments in the kitchen, the true heart of the home. And that’s how we came up with the idea of chok, home to all things chocolate & the ideal place to try our yummy creations & experiment with amazing flavor combinations. Welcome to chok, the chocolate kitchen.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

They offer different veggie options! I recommend a classic: the donut filled with chocolate... mmmmmm tasty! It cost 3€ more or less.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Ok folks, this is a gem of a place. Cakes, donuts, and all kinds of beautiful tasty things.

Had the vegan lemon cake with lavender icing and cute little edible flowers. I wish I had taken a picture because it was almost too pretty to eat. It was so good we went back a second day and bought vegan donuts. The peanut butter donuts with a raspberry dollop on the top paired perfectly with my morning coffee. A luxurious way to start my day in Barcelona!!

I highly recommend.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Really loved this place. Cookies, cronuts, brownies, cakes and chocolate to take away!! I was really greedy when I went and had a bit of a few things xD

Reviewed 11 March 2018

The chocolate here is amazing.

They also cater for vegans, so I was very happy. I had an Oreo cupcake that just delicious. I also got a bag of dark chocolate buttons. They didn't last long :)

This place is definitely worth a visit. Not cheap, but you know that.

Staff were very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

If you love Donuts - this is the place to be! Delicious & awesome *_*!
Maybe there should also be some traditional forms of Donuts - but maybe I haven't seen it as there was so much choice!