US$ 194
US$ 420
US$ 316
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 362/night.

US$ 207
US$ 172
US$ 172
US$ 153
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 182/night.

US$ 177
US$ 447
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
2,105 results
All reviewsschool playgroundgreat locationspa areathe hotel staffgood sizeexcellent hotellas ramblastwo blockscatalunya squaremini barsight seeingsmall balconycentral locationthe air conditioningbooked this hotelairport buscity break
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Very pretty hotel convenient to everything. big beds, rooms. Room was a little dark and the Bathroom was a little dated, but nothing to complain about at all. Breakfast was wonderful. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank daina767
Reviewed 4 March 2018

There is a airport bus (A1) from the airport to the city center. The hotel is only 3 blocks away from the bus stop. The area is surrounded with restaurants and shops. The room is nice with all the necessary amenities.

The folks in the reception were very nice and friendly.

Room Tip: Recommend to pick a room facing the main street because there is a school behind the hotel. It gets noisy during the school day.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2018

This hotel is located next to the city center on a busy main road.

Check in:
There was no warm welcome. The receptionist took copies of passports and credit card. Then we got a city map without the information where this hotel is located.
Then we got presented our keycards for the room. We asked for the elevator and breakfast room. Then we took our luggage and were searching for our room.

Room:
The room itself was simply furnished and designed.The little window was offering the view at the ugly atrium.
The room is isolared badly. You can listen to the activities of your neighbours at night! You also can hear each bang of the doors!

The light was presenting an almost dark brown room with a small bed.

Breakfast:
Poor offers with a small choice and self service concept including a coffee machine was offered.

Check out:
Of course there was no question for our satisfaction about our stay.
We needed to pay the city tax and we were happy to leave this hotel after one night.

I cannot recommend this hotel.

My individual personal rating:
Service: 1 point
Location: 2 points
Room: 2-3 points
Value for money: 2-3 points

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank AlsterHamburg
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Superb location, friendly and helpful staff and nice enough room- very comfy beds. A comprehensive selection of complementary toiletries, and cleaned well.

Only downside was it was like a sauna even with the air-conditioning on (and this was during a chilly week in February).

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank Kirsty W
Reviewed 13 February 2018

The lobby is gorgeous, I was greeted by 2 friendly members of staff who checked me in. However this came to be confusing as I was told told 50 euros was going to be taken from my card account as a deposit, yet when I checked out I was told no deposit was taken. This is correct, however I was sure to check when I got home -- so communication could have been a little better when checking in.

This is my only quibble with the staff, as I could not have wanted for anything. When I asked for a bottle opener I was given one, I couldn't work the iron and someone came up immediatly to assist (turns out you just need a card from reception to work it), and when I came back to the hotel mid day and needed to use the bathroom, the cleaning service left and when I came back to the room later the cleaning had been done! Usually the cleaners do not come back if they leave.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Acta Atrium Palace. The room is large, bright and airy. There is complimentary toiletries which were extremely useful over my long weekend stay -- its the little extras such as a shoe shine, comb, and even razor which I really appreciate.

The only reason why this isn't a 5 star is for a couple of reasons. 1 is that the prices of the fridge items are a little pricey, and a tax gets added on when paying at reception. An orange juice my partner drank in the middle of the night cost over 10 euros! Also general wear and tear of the room could be maintained, such as the ironing board which was broken and fell at an angle, stains on the floor, safe not working ect. Nothing too extreme!

Would recommend to people looking for a nice hotel close to a lot of tourist attractions and great food places, I would definitely re-visit.

Room Tip: One side of the hotel backs onto a school or kids club, so try to avoid if you want long lie ins!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple