We love Barcelona for many reasons. Our latest stay (4 adults) was at the Acta Atrium Palace. 8 - 14 April 2012. An excellent experience, very helpful and pleasant staff, very reasonalbe bar prices for a bed time drink and the food was obviously good as the restaurant was busy.
We had a room at ther back. It was noisy during the day for our afternoon siesta due to the nursery and porimary school play areas in the square below. However a very quiet room at night which is by far the most important. Our fellow travellers had a room at the front and they had the traffic noise. Our advice - ask for a room away from the front.
For a city centre hotel in a very busy city, on one of the busiest thoroughfares this place was excellent and we would happily go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Acta Atrium Palace is a 4 stars hotel located in the Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, one of the main roads of the city of Barcelona and just few minutes walk from Paseo de Gracia and Plaza Catalunya.Acta Atrium Palace has 67 rooms decorated in a modern and subtle style and feature parquet flooring and Venetian stucco, with a cream and brown colour scheme.The variety and quality of the facilities of the hotel are among the best in its class: swimming pool-spa, sauna, meeting room, "Espai Acta" (free entry business center with computers, media and library). The hotel has bar as well and a restaurant "L'Atrium" with the exquisite Mediterranean cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Acta Atrium Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acta Atrium Palace Barcelona
- Acta Atrium Palace Hotel Barcelona
- Apsis Atrium Palace