1,905 results
All reviewsrooftop poollas ramblasgreat locationdrassanes metro stationvending machinemodern hotelel ravalkey cardsun deckpalau guellstayed here for nightsfamily roomtop flooryour luggagesmall poolhotel breakfastwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have been traveling through Europe for a month and the Andante was the most modern, cleanest, greenest hotel we have stayed in! We loved it!
The hotel front-desk attendant Arevik, was amazingly genuine and kind. From her welcoming smile to her great advice she truly made our stay in Barcelona outstanding. Thank you Arevik!
Also, the the breakfast was beautifully displayed and delicious.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RebekkaCP15
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I️ stayed here mid October and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The hotel is a modern hotel located in a great location just a short walk off of Las Ramblas and to the Bario Gotic section of Barcelona. The single room is a little small but what I️ expected and I️ was not disappointed. The hotel staff especially Arevik and Griselda were extremely helpful with any requests I️ had. The hotel is very reasonably priced and I️ strongly recommend looking at this hotel when visiting Barcelona

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Jeff M
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

This is a newer hotel. Great location and not far to the port. Also close to the cruise ship port. The rooms are ok and size the of room is ok. They have a pool and gym. Wi-Fi included, but does not always work. Hotel offers a breakfast buffet at a price. Decent selection of items but most items are not that good. No facial tissue or face towel in the room. This is a European thing. I would recommend having a stay at this nice hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank darrwill
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I spent four nights at the Andante. It is clean, modern, attractive. Although our room was small, we did not feel cramped. The employees at the reception desk were exceptionally gracious and helpful. And I loved the location! The Gothic quarter has it all—restaurants, tapas bars, interesting alleyways. The Cathedral is a 15 minute walk; the harbor a 30 minute stroll. The Andante is a great place to stay. I’m sorry that I forgot to take a photo because the graphics on the walls were fun.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Clean hotel with excellent facilities. Our bathroom had a bath with shower over. No kettle but that's standard for Barcelona hotels so we didn't expect one, hence weren't disappointed. Staff were wonderful, which is what we always find in Barca. Centrally located close to Catalunya Square do handy for Aerobus and airport transfers. Highly recommended.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple