US$ 194
NH Hotels
US$ 175
US$ 157
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 182/night.

Barcelo Sants(Barcelona)
Le Meridien Barcelona(Barcelona)
US$ 350
US$ 316
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 362/night.

US$ 234
US$ 583
US$ 447
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

I was looking forward to this hostel so muc, but unfortunately it was a big mess. When we entered the staff seemed to high to function and could not even type our booking in Excel. After a long while we got some dirty sheets to sleep on. After a while I felt so dirty from the bed and decided to take a shower.... biggest mistake ever made. It was so dirty, even little mushrooms popped out of the ground (this is seriously). Definetely would not recommend this hostel to people who arent used to live like a hobo.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank Koen L
Reviewed 6 August 2016

Staying at this hostel was such a great experience! It is everything you need if you want to have fun! The hostel is in a great area of Barcelona! The people there are great! If you're travelling alone you'll meet great people there! Had such a great time! Thanks!:)

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 June 2016

To be honest it was the worst hostel I've ever been to, and since I am low cost traveller I had seen a lot... The place is simply dirty (I can still see this terrible and dirty shower curtain in my nightmares). The staff do not answer to e-mails. There are people (staff? )sleeping in the couch in the living room or enter the dorm rooms in the middle of the night and sleep on the couch!!! They try to be nice and helpful but it's not enough to recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

Worst hostel I have ever been in. This says a lot coming from a person that is not picky when it comes to hotels because I am always looking for the cheapest (but still decent) hostels as I travel around Europe with my uni friends. We got there and the first thing we were told by the "manager" is that they liked to drink and be loud at night. Pretty unprofessional in my opinion. Then, we had some issues with a guest that kept on going in and out of the room all night. We felt very unsafe, but the staff did not do anything about it even though we asked them to. The next morning there was vomit and hair all over one bathroom. It didn't get clean until an hour to two hours later. The other bathroom was also tiny and absolutely disgusting. A shower is supposed to make you feel nice and clean. You will feel the opposite at this hostel. We complained to the staff there and wanted our money back for the horrible hospitality. They said that their bosses (which are never there) would not allow it. And that they do not get paid, so they have no motivation in keeping the place nice and clean. And one of them even had the audacity to say he was quitting in a week so he didn't care. I half blame the owners as well for how they run this place and their staff. There is no control. It was so bad we ended up leaving (even without a refund) and headed over to stay at the Christopher's Hostel nearby.

Stayed: March 2016
Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

The hostel has amazing location and price. But going in there was a mistake. To start with, the person in charge could not tell me the amount per person and didn't know how much to charge. The bed lining was not clean and had a strange smell, we all got insect bites from something we still don't know. Inside the room everything was dusty and in the balcony there was a dirty ashtray with leftover cigarettes from many many days. They told us that the common area was supposed to be closed at 11pm but the staff and other visitor where playing guitar and being loud until 3am, leaving us unable to sleep. The showers were terrifying and dirty and the wc probably haven't been cleaned for more than a month because they smell strongly like piss and dirt. The worst was when one of the visitors arrived pretty drunk and vomited the bathroom around 3-4am and nobody cleaned it until 10am because since staff member was partying until late at night the hostel was with no supervision at early hours. I left a deposit of ten pounds for the keys which they were supposed to give me back but my pounds disappeared and instead they gave me back euros at a random exchange rate.
Never coming back!