All reviews small room side street stayed nights tv balcony ac metro
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Good basic accommodation. Very central. Room small bot clean and comfortable. All that is needed for a 3 day break. For the price could not complain. Reception staff very helpful. Would definitely use again.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 October 2016

Room tip: Glad I went for a deluxe room with queen bed as other rooms were small and claustrophobic. Balcony could benefit from a small table and chairs on balcony.
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

The apartment is in a good location just off la rambles Clean but very basic. Only issue we had were neighbours were very noisy and kept us up all night on one of the nights. Plus a homeless man was banging a stick on the gates across the road at the church

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2016

The location is amazing, the rooms clean, no noice via the windows and very nice service!
Thank you hotel ramos!
I will come back and recommend it to anyone.
They even got me my shirts back which I forgot in the cupboard.
Thanks!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2016

The location is the best in Barcelona; on Rambla, next to Boqueria Market. Is easy to go anywhere by foot and is the main area of the city. I stayed here 4 times in the past years. Rooms are ok, mid-range-place, perfect for people who stay more out and they just need a bed to rest. Room 210 has a beautiful view on the main street. The key stays always at the reception. Reception is open 24/24. People at the reception are nice, but the oldest one made me and my friends feel like we are imprisoned there, not clients that paid in advance. Maybe we were just unlucky to be treated like this for 6 nights by this guy.
Wifi works very good, hot water at any hour, our bathroom door didn t have any modality to be closed, we didn t have toilet brush.
The cleaning is made everyday with replacing the towels and this is a very good thing.
The interior of the hall of the hotel looks very good.
Rooms have air conditioned.

Room tip: Double room 210 has beautiful view on the street
Date of stay: May 2016