All reviews small room side street stayed nights tv ac metro
Reviewed 20 October 2016

Room Tip: Glad I went for a deluxe room with queen bed as other rooms were small and claustrophobic. Balcony could benefit from a small table and chairs on balcony.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

The apartment is in a good location just off la rambles Clean but very basic. Only issue we had were neighbours were very noisy and kept us up all night on one of the nights. Plus a homeless man was banging a stick on the gates across the road at the church

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2016

The location is amazing, the rooms clean, no noice via the windows and very nice service!
Thank you hotel ramos!
I will come back and recommend it to anyone.
They even got me my shirts back which I forgot in the cupboard.
Thanks!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2016

The location is the best in Barcelona; on Rambla, next to Boqueria Market. Is easy to go anywhere by foot and is the main area of the city. I stayed here 4 times in the past years. Rooms are ok, mid-range-place, perfect for people who stay more out and they just need a bed to rest. Room 210 has a beautiful view on the main street. The key stays always at the reception. Reception is open 24/24. People at the reception are nice, but the oldest one made me and my friends feel like we are imprisoned there, not clients that paid in advance. Maybe we were just unlucky to be treated like this for 6 nights by this guy.
Wifi works very good, hot water at any hour, our bathroom door didn t have any modality to be closed, we didn t have toilet brush.
The cleaning is made everyday with replacing the towels and this is a very good thing.
The interior of the hall of the hotel looks very good.
Rooms have air conditioned.

Room Tip: Double room 210 has beautiful view on the street
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

It's location is excellent as it's right next to Las Ramblas and less than 2 mins to the food market for breakfast. However, this is the only good thing about it really.

You have to leave your key on reception which isn't safe at all. They didn't even ask for my name/check my passport. Every time I went to reception, a new member of staff was on and they would just hand over the key despite never seeing me before. What if I'd just made that number up and broke in?!

The room was very shabby: cigarette burns in the sheets and duvets, holes in the walls, loud fan in the bathroom. You have to pay a separate deposit for safety deposit, air con and TV remote so expect to pay €30 deposit up front to get your room up to standard.

The balcony was good (but nothing to look out on) and there are automated blinds which act as blackout.

Other than that, I'd say avoid unless you need to do Barca very cheaply! I've been to much nicer places in Barca for a similar price!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends