I was here again in November 2011, this time with my husband; we came to visit our daughter that lives in Barcelona now. The hotel staff was very helpful and gaves us an upgrade,
our room was again a corner room and we had a view to Las Ramblas; the room however was
not noisy, I think they have soundproof rooms! Beds are very comfortable! The rooms are large
and modern. The bathroom is quite modern and has a separate double shower spa-like setting! There is free WIFi in the room. There is also a computer on every floor with free WIFI you can use, in case you forgot your computer.
The buffet breakfast again was great!, I love to sit outside in the balcony and see people walking by in Las ramblas while I sip my coffee! Location is great, a few steps from the Metro Liceu,
La Boqueria market, and of course across from the great Liceu Opera House!
Loved the walking tours in Barcelona at Travel Bar!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Barcelona, right in the Ramblas and within the city's historic downtown,.Hotel Internacional allows you to enjoy the city's most vibrant hide-out: in the middle of las Ramblas, in front of the refurbished Gran Teatro del Liceu and the well-known Mercado de la Boquería, and just a short distance from the Olympic Port.The Hotel Internacional offers you modernity, design and comfort. Its inner rooms and courtyard spaces are relaxing and welcoming with a fresh, modern ambiance.The rooms, totally equiped has been renovated with an elegant and modern decoration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Internacional Ramblas Cool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Cool Local Hotel Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Husa Internacional
- Husa Internacional Barcelona