Stayed here for four nights during a conference. Location, room, and service all were close to perfect.
The hotel is located more or less in the middle of La Rambla. It is a 5-10 minutes walk from Plaza Catalunya where the airport bus stops. There is a Metro stop right outside. Walking to the Fira convention center takes less than 30 minutes. The old town around the hotel has lots of great bars and restaurants.
The room was large with a view of both La Rambla and some side streets. Despite facing La Rambla it was very quiet. The hotel seems newly renovated. It is quite stylish and has relatively high quality materials.
The service was great, from check-in through bar service to check-out. The free wifi is good and there are computers available for use.
All in all a very good hotel. Will be my choice in Barcelona for future trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Barcelona, right in the Ramblas and within the city's historic downtown,.Hotel Internacional allows you to enjoy the city's most vibrant hide-out: in the middle of las Ramblas, in front of the refurbished Gran Teatro del Liceu and the well-known Mercado de la Boquería, and just a short distance from the Olympic Port.The Hotel Internacional offers you modernity, design and comfort. Its inner rooms and courtyard spaces are relaxing and welcoming with a fresh, modern ambiance.The rooms, totally equiped has been renovated with an elegant and modern decoration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Internacional Ramblas Cool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Cool Local Hotel Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Husa Internacional
- Husa Internacional Barcelona