Open today: 12:00 AM - 5:00 AM

from US$ 51.80
from US$ 88.30
from US$ 15.40
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 December 2017

I went here with a friend just to enjoy the night and meet people. The club is just not done right. Staff is exceptionally rude and snobby. It's like the manager sat down and told them, please treat people horribly.

If you are in a large group of people, both male and female and want to go here. I wouldn't. You will spend your night only interacting with your friends and becoming bored by lousy music.

I'd strongly consider going elsewhere.

2  Thank Jay1234567891011
Reviewed 16 October 2017

The venue itself is quite nice, however the staff was quite rude and I found most people that go here pretentious. Drinks were pricey but expected considering the venue. The music was alright, mainly top 40. The dress code is enforced, so dress accordingly.

1  Thank Zachary M
Reviewed 3 October 2017

My friend was beaten by the security staff for no reason. Pulled out on the floor all across the club, like an animal by 5 security guys !
Oh ! And also we had to go across the queue 2 times, and we had to pay for entrance a second time, because pre sales were "not valid" !

2  Thank gaget830
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I live in New Jersey and have gone to so many clubs in the biggest city of the world, NY but never encountered such rudeness. We were in Barcelona to celebrate a destination wedding. While there, we did the bachelorette party. There was about 15 girls celebrating the bride. When we had first gotten there, the bouncers at the door was so rude and was giving all of us such a hard time getting in, which was so odd since usually, clubs embrace it when a group of girls try to go into their club. Finally, we got in and the club was so empty. Maybe 10 people at most at almost 1am on a Friday night. Finally, we agreed that we would get a VIP section to make it easier and the person in charge told us that all of the girls in the group would get into the VIP section with no problem. Just as the flares come out for our bottle, the bride and her sisters came. These people would not let the bride get into the VIP section to join us. They were telling her that she had to remove her bride tiara, her bride sash and kept on arguing that they could not come in even though she was the main reason why all of us were there. So, all 15 girls ended up walking out!!! What a joke this place is!! Rude workers and expensive drinks! I would give this place a zero if I could!! Do not go here unless you are okay dealing with very rude people!!!

4  Thank lynnescalona
Reviewed 10 September 2017

The dj keeps remixing and remixing songs. Very annoying. Does he think he is tiesto or something? Not cool. Play some hip hop. It's what the crown wants mate. Literally plays about 30 seconds of a good song then fades it into some dance beat. It has frustrated me so much that I am sitting in the club as i type this. No joke. It's 5am and I am sitting. Outside the toilets writing this review because the music is so awful.

Holler at ya boy