“Curry😍”
Review of Thai Gracia

Thai Gracia
Reserve with
Thai Gracia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,706 of 11,045 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$ 29 - US$ 35
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Gracia
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

The best curry I've ever had. We tried the yellow and the green one and both were absolutely stunning! Can't wait to come again!
Very friendly staff and very quiet (Tuesday), perfect for a nice dinner with a partner

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

This Thai Restaurant in Barcelona offers a lovely dining experience. Warm, friendly service and atmosphere. The pineapple chicken was delicious and had subtle flavours from the pineapple without being sweet. Good wine list. Cost us €25p.p for wine and two courses.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Not bad, but in my opinion, there are better thai restaurants in Barcelona.
Food is just ok, nothing special.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

After a terrible experience in the nearby Cambodian restaurant we searched for a local Thai where the experience was the opposite! The restaurant interior is beautiful, the atmosphere very very tranquil, the lighting was soft and golden (unlike those awful Asian restaurants that have lighting typical of a night football game!), the temperature of the restaurant was very comfortable and the soft quiet music was perfect. the staff were exceptionally professional, friendly and accommodating. The menu offered perfect choices. The taste of our dishes: Papaya salad, red Thai curry, Jasmine rice was authentic and the best we've ever tasted. The wine was delicious - every diner was made to feel as important as the next. We arrived at 20:30 and by 21:30 it was almost full - many customers were Thai which is a good sign. Now there is only 1 Thai restaurant we will visit in Sitges & Barcelona put together! We will return with pleasure. It isn't cheap but I'd rather pay a bit extra for the whole experience

1  Thank Stephanie S
Reviewed 7 December 2017

This place never disappoints me and I go quite often. The food is great and the waiters are very friendly. When I ask for spicy food they make it spicy, unlike other restaurants.

I find it slightly overpriced... But hey, what choice do I have if I want authentic Thai food?