Turin Hotel
US$ 173
US$ 158
US$ 205
US$ 186
NH Barcelona Entenza(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$ 124
US$ 504
US$ 447
Orbitz.com
1,009 results
All reviewsla ramblaexcellent locationexcellent breakfastquiet streetrecommend hoteltriple roomside streetstar hotelnoisy at nightclean hotelminute walkthe ground floorthe hotel staffwould definitely stay here againair conairport busstayed here for nights
Reviewed 24 June 2012

The hotel has a very modern style, with simple but very clean rooms, silent - ours overlooked the street, but we were able to sleep perfectly - and spacious.
The staff is very friendly.
The location is great - a two minute walk from La Rambla.
Nothing much to say, but if you want to go to Barcelona and not spend too much, this is the perfect place.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Carlo G
Reviewed 15 June 2012

The hotel location is very convenient, the room was clean enough but a little small and basic - no wardrobe or clothes drawers. Our view was overlooking a flat roof and we had bars over our windows (one of which did not shut). I booked this for me and later found that my wife was able to come to and so expecting to pay a supplement of maybe 13 euros as this seemed to be the difference on their website. They hit me with a supplement of around 45 euros per night - the most expensive breakfast I have ever paid for.Breakfast was ok - standard fare for a hotel of this price. What spoiled this for me was the rudeness of the receptionist who when asked to get the manager simply refused to and then he wouldn't give me his name either - it took 4 attempts before he would tell me his first name and still wouldn't give me his surname. I wrote to the manager but no response - I won't be going back to this hotel when I return to Barcelona.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Anna D
Reviewed 12 May 2012

Location is amazing, we got off the Aerobus from the airport and walked less than 10 minutes for Placa Catalunya. Hotel is right across The Meridien and 1898, 2 posher places.

We stayed here for 6 nights, and love the location and staff, are friendly and welcoming. Tonight is our last night. There are 2 PC downstairs in the lobby, a PC and a Mac. Not people are using it. There are no printers.

On average, we are paying 150 euros per night, Friday and Saturday are more expensive than the other evenings. There's the also Formula One happening this week-end we learned. The shower is very powerful, amazing water coming out. Unlike other European hotels where there's a small glass wall, this shower has 2 glass doors that slide and close properly
Products are supplied everyday (shampoo and soap). Cleaning person will leave you nice packs of Kleenex so you can bring out. Towels are thick and white, not cheap stuff.Excellent cleaning job and we also asked the maid to replace our hotels one morning since we didn't need her to clean anything.
Also, hotel has an elevator and is very quick!
The bed: love it, comfy pillows, mattress isn't flimsy, not hard or overused, just perfect.
Flat screen TV with 2 English channels: BBC and CNN
Free wifi in your room, and it works very well!
Breakfast: we didn't do the hotel's continental that costs 14 euros. Instead, I went to Olivia Cafe on Pintor Fortuny 22, turn left as you exit the hotel, walk 2 blocks and you will see it across the street. The girl who works there is very nice and she knows I want milk in my coffee. With a croissant, the total came 2.40 euros, a bargain. There's also a square next to the hotel on the right side called Carrer Xucla, I stopped by Milinda for breakfast but that coffee wasn't good. A freshly squeezed cup of OJ was 3 euros. If you walk down the narrow lane on Xucla, you will 1) the Forn Boix bakery on your left, just maybe 3 meters down the lane where there's the Buy gold jewellery sign. And on that same lane, you will find the Carrefour supermarket, amazing if you want to buy wine, food, water and anything else. They close at 10 PM. We purchased a gigantic 5L for .60euros.

We stayed in room 412, we booked directly online with the hotel's site. It's quiet. The room is small but well designed so you can have both luggages put up on a long table. And there's an electronic safe. There are lockers downstairs if you want to store your big luggage. And a big terrace upstairs which we didn't have time to check out.

This is close to Liceu metro or Jaume 1. You can walk to many places. We also purchased a 4-day bus pass to visit different places.

I highly recommend the hotel, come here, you won't regret what you paid for.
We also stayed at Cool Hotel Barcelona, we went inside to have a peek one night and asked for a price and the guy at reception was rude, wouldn't want to give any range. Don't go there.

Room Tip: Room 412, there are elevators in this hotel so not to worry.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Lee_Toronto_528
Reviewed 12 May 2012

My wife and I stayed at Hotel Turin for six nights in October 2011 and loved it.
Extremely convenient to Las Ramblas and Plaza de Catalunya, but in a reasonably quiet side street which reduced the noise.
The room was fairly basic but comfortable and clean, the customer service was very friendly and helpful.
Within 50 metres of the hotel is a nice plaza with several good eateries/bars where we often had meals at various times of the day

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GJM-Melbourne
Reviewed 9 May 2012

Just returned from Hotel Turin with some friends on a girlie weekend break - location was just perfect. A stones throw from all the hustle & bustle of La Rambla & Catalunya Square would definitely stay again. Rooms basic no frills but very adaquate, beds very comfortable and the shower was brilliant. Only complaint they advertise teas & coffees in reception but never seemed to have any milk (four days) such a small thing but so easily rectified - shame! Never tried breakfasts as there are plenty of restaurants to choose from close by. The staff on reception were always very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends