We stayed here in September 2011 and returned in May 2012. The hotel has an excellent location, in the gothic quarter and close to the metro. Both rooms we were in had high ceilings and the bathrooms were very clean. Our first stay we had a room in the front of the hotel with a balcony and the second time we had a room in the back of the hotel, both rooms were extremely quiet. Free wi-fi throughout the hotel. When we checked in early our room was not ready, but they locked our bags up for us. When our taxi could not reach the hotel due to a protest demonstration, the front staff took our bags and walked us to las ramblas where our taxi was waiting. We will return to this hotel again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Considered as part of Barcelona's cultural heritage in itself, this historic building dates from the 19th century and is situated in the city's ancient Gothic Quarter. The setting of the H10 Raco del Pi makes it ideal for exploring the narrow streets of the most atmospheric area of the city - the Gothic Quarter. Here you will find the Cathedral along with a wide range of shops, galleries and restaurants. Only 100 metres away is the vibrant Las Ramblas, and 300 metres away is the central Placa Catalunya. On arrival you will be greeted with a glass of cava, before continuing into the charming and traditional inner courtyard. The historic building has been brought up to date with features such as a glass-walled atrium and cooling parquet floors in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Raco Del Pi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Raco Del Pi Hotel Barcelona
- h10 Raco Del Pi Barcelona
- Raco Del Pi