Open today: 5:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
A fantastic day with Limo Service Press

You can count on some fantastic service and a lovely day with Roman and his Limo Service Press i... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
floridalady12017
Naples, Florida
Very knowledgable and excellent service

I arranged for Roman to take 4 of us from the airport to our hotel and then the next day for a... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
William J

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Barcelona
from US$ 22.88
from US$ 86.44
from US$ 12.42
More Info
All reviews excellent service barcelona airport cruise port highly recommend this service baggage claim always on time great communication airport transfer first class service city tour day tour his knowledge visit barcelona roman luggage driver vehicle
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We texted Roman at 5PM for a 6AM transfer to the airport next morning, 6 people including an infant. He replied immediately, confirmed with a fair price, arrived on time with a baby car seat, and drove us smoothly to the airport.

Do not hesitate to use Roman.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I had an excellent experience with Roman for airport pickup and transfer to Tarragona. I contacted the company through their website and received a prompt response with a detailed quote from Roman. From there, the transport service was arranged smoothly and Roman remained extremely responsive by email and text. Pickup was timely, the vehicle was nice and clean, and Roman was kind enough to make suggestions for my stay and answer questions about Barcelona during the drive. Overall, a really top-notch, professional service.

1  Thank M H
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Andres, the driver, was waiting for us as we exited the baggage collection area. Our name was clearly visible and easy to find amongst the many other drivers. He was friendly and professional. Cost as agreed. Good experience.

1  Thank Navigator745477
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We are a party of 5 adults that utilized Roman's service for round trip airport transportation. Roman was extremely responsive to my multiple emails and minor schedule changes. Roman was there to greet us at the airport and provided us with a brief tour while transporting us to our rented apartment in Barcelona.

We had an early morning return flight and Roman's partner Xavier was there waiting for us at 4:30 am.

If we visit Barcelona in the future we will definitely contact him again.

1  Thank leoa599
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I booked this company to take care of my son and his partner whilst they visited Barcelona, I arranged for airport transfers and a day tour. From the first email through to the last one they were very responsive, helpful and no amount of queries went unanswered, they made recommendations to help make the most of the trip. The cars are immaculate and of high standards. The driver was knowledgeable and very polite. They are abit more expensive than the group tours advertised here but you pay for the personal professional experience. I am already looking at my next trip,and will use them again. They respond to queries, answer any questions and can help you get the most of your visit.

RomanLlort, Owner at Limo Service Press i Car BCN, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Was fantastic to work for you & family.... I'm sure that they ejoyed here as many others that want to know this wonderful city. Warm regards Mandy!