Apartments Sixtyfour
US$ 252
US$ 221
  • Restaurant
Musik Boutique Hotel(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$ 183
US$ 547
US$ 312
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel Constanza Barcelona(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$ 196
US$ 237
US$ 225
  • Pool
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
US$ 153
US$ 437
US$ 324
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewspasseig de graciagreat apartmentsecond bedroomwasher and dryergreat locationstayed in a bedroom apartmenttaxi standfull kitchencasa batlloapartment was very cleanfelt like homehome away from homedining tablemain bedroomwalking distancethe sofa bedtoilet paper
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 November 2011

We have stayed in an apartment for 3 days with our family (4 persons). The employees are very kind and professional. The situation is very good. The apartment is nice and well equiped. I will receommend it foor 100%.
The only dislike is that is it a bit of noisy, but I do not really mind.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank kimm81
Reviewed 21 November 2011

this appartment is really an excellent place to spend a couple of days in Barca! It is perfectly reachable with the bus from the airport and very nicely situated just a 10 min walk from Placa Catalunya, the de-facto city center. The walk to the city is also very enjoyable, as the appartement is located in one of the nicest shopping boulevards. The appartement itself was gorgeous, very spacey and nicely furnitured in a very modern and pleasant style. Beds are comfortable and the appartement easily suits 4 people. I would get back there any time! Great place :)

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank annieT_1966
Reviewed 18 November 2011

Stayed here with my family in early November. The best thing about aprtment 64 is the location. It is right in between 2 awe-inspiring Gaudi buildings and surrounded by lots of other great buildings. I enjoyed walking along Passeig de Gracia everyday as I went about visiting the lovely city. It is located a quick 5 mins walk to Placa Catalunya and maybe 10-15 mins walk to Barri Gotic and the Ramblas.

For a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment, it is very spacious and beautifully decorated. However the second bedroom is abit cramp for a couple as there are 2 single beds. I do not think it is possible to request for a double bed but you can try. So for a family or just friends the apartment will be fine but not for 2 couples. Although the apartment can sleep 6, the rest of the party must sleep on the sofa bed in the living that can be converted into a double bed.

There is a small breakfast area within the kitchen where we ate breakfast everyday and the kitchen is quite well equipped. They provide some basic cleaning items but no tablets for the dishwasher. My apartment had a wine opener and a chopping board, full set of knives, lots of pots and pans etc. There is also a huge wall clock in the kitchen but no where else.
The only problem I have with the apartment is the oven. Whenever we tried to use the oven the electricity for the unit will trip and cause a blackout. Luckily I did not buy anything that needs to be cooked in that oven.

Overall I find it good value for money and will not hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank HappyFeet25
Reviewed 14 November 2011

We stayed at Apartments Sixty four at the beginning of November. The apartments were very well located; we caught the train from the airport and when we came out at Passieg de Gracia, the apartments were less than a minute away and situated on the same block. I can't fault anything about the apartments - they were absolutely lovely. Two things I should mention though. There are some steps up into the small 'lobby/lift' area and persons with restricted mobility might find this a bit of a problem. I knew all about the refundable deposit - and was prepared to pay for this in cash on arrival, but the instructions sent immediately beforehand said that this should be paid by card - and fair enough I thought (after all, this isn't a hotel, and the person who greeted us/signed us in couldn't be expected to walk around with lots of cash in his pocket). The problem was the bank charging me for this privilage, and using different exchange rates viz a viz deposit payment and then with the refund - I mean no criticism of Apartments Sixty four whatsoever, but if I'd been about to pay and get my refund in cash, it would have saved about £30. Would I stay here again - most definately. Would I recommend it - most definately, subject to a small caveat about the steps from the entrance.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank KeepWalesTidy
Reviewed 11 November 2011

Stayed with my sister and boyfriend for a week long trip, and really glad we booked this place. Appartment was comfortable and roomy, and great to come back to at the end of the day. Location is good - entrance to train station very close by and easy to walk to the Ramblas and other parts of town.

There were a few small details - not enough toilet paper, safe not working, some lights not working and wifi internet connection not always being reliable. But would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family