Ways to Experience Parc Guell
from US$ 124.70
from US$ 69.40
from US$ 29.40
68,005 results
All reviews monumental zone beautiful park free area steep hill gaudi's house in advance time slot fairy tale buy tickets metro station sunny day walk around nice walk entrance fee hop on hop off bus on line mosaics
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Worth a visit in its own right See if you can get a guide Beautiful part of the city The building is wonderful

Reviewed 6 April 2018

very nice park with fresh air and beautiful nature inside. kids area avilable for free playing .walking distance inside is very large

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

You need to book tickets in advance. Be warned that the roads to the Park are very steep. You can see some the park from the road and there is a scenic path around the main park that you walk for free

1  Thank Phil B
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately there was a lot of restoration work going on so we perhaps couldn’t enjoy the full splendour. You can walk around the main park without paying and get a reasonable view of the main features but for me it missed something and it was very crowded even though they limit numbers. Don’t bother paying to see inside Gaudi’s house - we were told not much is original but read up on him before you visit.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I have wanted to go to Park Guell for many years, so was overjoyed to be able to go this year. I booked tickets on line for a specific time slot, and gave ourselves an hour and a half travel time from where we were staying, which was plenty of time. However, due to traffic issues, it took two and a half hours to get there. I knew we were going to be late so emailed, and got no response until much later that day saying hard luck.
When we arrived we were told we could still enter, but we had to wait there for 45 minutes. We had a disabled ticket, and I explained we couldn’t stand and wait there for that long due to our disability, but basically that was tough. So, we didn’t go in and I was incredibly upset by this. If I had not had a disability, then perhaps we could have stood there for the 45 minutes, but sadly I was not capable of this.

Other things to be aware of:
It is an incredibly steep and long walk from the Main Street to the gardens
There are a lot of very pushy hawkers right outside the grounds
All the gardens are very hilly

I understand that if everyone was late then that would cause issues, but surely there needs to be some flexibility somewhere in their procedures, especially as we had contacted them to tell them we would be late.

My advice is do not be late, or you lose your money and the chance to see the main bit of the park.

Health warning: if I hadn’t been so upset by not getting in, my review might have been better. However, it reflects my opinion of the park and the staff response from today.