El Palace Hotel
US$ 414
WHotels.com
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 580/night.

US$ 219
Orbitz.com
US$ 324
Priceline
1,896 results
All reviewsthe ritzroman bathgarden roomconcierge deskwalk in closetdouble sinksjunior suitemodern amenitiespillow menurain showerrestaurant recommendationspublic areaswonderful staybreakfast roomlarge bathroomrooftop poolsagrada familia
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

What an amazing piece of art in the heart of Barcelona!
Every detail is well thought of, from the decoration (impressive) , big size of the rooms the roof top terrace with a panoramic view of Barcelona (best view actually)to the extremely respectful staff , the professionalism of the concierge who were very helpful in giving the needed guidance... surely the palace hotel made our stay my husband and I memorable in Barcelona
The location as well is perfect: 5mn walking distance to catalunya place or passeias de Garcia and yet very quiet environment.
I highly recommend this hotel for couples/ families or any person looking to have a great stay in Barcelona because this hotel will make sure to fulfill all the needs of their customers .

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2017

I just returned from a stay at the El Palace Hotel. I was most impressed with the staff, who truly tried their best to make our stay enjoyable. My favorite was Amal from Guest Relations- who went out of her way, each and every day she worked during our stay, to ensure our stay was perfect and that all of our needs were met. She was so very welcoming and warm and helpful. Amal helped to make our trip extra special. I also so enjoyed Guiseppe (who works in the Winter Garden Restaurant)- he was so friendly and enjoyable and made our dining experience fun.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Maria333333333333
Reviewed 2 August 2017

I will not add to the previous reviews mentioning the facilities and the beauty of the architecture, I would rather add to them the outstanding attitude of the staff there. From the front desk (Mariano) to customer service (Suzanne), the Operations manager (Jaume) and all the room service and concierge staff members. It makes you feel that you know all these people for so long even though on a short stay! We were upgraded to a suite on arrival and hence, got the full treat. It will become our next destination every time we visit the city.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We just came back from Barcelona where we stayed at El Palace Hotel . I just want to say that it was one of the best hotels I ever stayed. Everything was amazing. The hotel itself is gorgeous with a prime location. Our room was beautiful and always clean. The housekeeping was doing a great job every day. The stuff at the front desk and the guys at the door were just amazing. Always friendly and always helpful. The guy who spoke Russian was the one that we talked the most ( I regret so much that I forgot his name). He was always caring and attentive and always went beyond his way to help us.
I would like to point out a special lady by name Julie who made our stay unforgettable . My husband was in touch with her before our arrival. Since it was our 5 year anniversary we were given an upgrade to a better room and received a bottle of champaign with chocolates including a hand written note from her. She took time to meet us in person later during our stay and it was a real pleasure.
There is absolutely nothing negative I can say about El Palace . If I am back to Barcelona, I would only stay there.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Julie S
Reviewed 31 July 2017

We stayed in a junior suite for 5 nights and it was exceptional! Everything about this hotel was great. Room was well appointed and spacious, bed very comfortable, breakfast excellent. The location was perfect and within walking distance of almost all the sights and many restaurants. In addition all of the staff were absolutely top notch, especially Juan! I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Junior suite was great
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple