Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from US$ 35.80
from US$ 25.70
from US$ 35.10
8,869 results
All reviews early works his life las meninas early years blue period audio guide chronological order early life young age famous pieces famous works different periods art lovers extensive collection great collection temporary exhibition on display
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Although the museum is extremely crowded and that you can wait an hour in the line to buy a ticket, it's not a huge museum.
It contains selection of works of Picasso from different years and different periods, mostly his earlier years.
It's a nice museum to visit, but not a must. I think that I haven't seen any famous work of Picasso there, but there were several great series and works.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I usually go to galleries where there's something famous, and I get bored quite fast. This time I liked it the whole time, I listened to everything in the audio guide too. One can get to know the personality of Picasso a little bit here, it's not just a set of "must see" pictures. I especially liked the collection about Las Meninas, it's amazing (after reading up on the original Velázquez version). Entrance is free for students!

1  Thank hdarjus
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I was really happy to visit the museum of Picasso. The paintings were great of coure, but i also learn a lot about the life and the searchings that the painter has. The museum is easy to find and in my opinion worth to see.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

First off, I'm not a museum person. I can't spend more than an hour or so walking around them, but this one held my interest for over an hour :)

The building itself is just amazing, but the art that is inside, and the way it's presented is spectacular. They have a numbered system that actually leads you through each part of his life, and tells you what each era means. The pieces themselves are beautiful, of course, and there was a photography exhibit at the end that had some amazing photos that documented his life.

Definitely worth checking this out

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited this today. We missed out on seeing it when we were last in Barcelona so it was a must on this visit

We had both studied art before and so it was wonderful to see the originals and the progression of his work and media through his life. The works were tastefully displayed and the building itself was magnificent.

It is well worth the visit and would recommend it to all art lovers.