“Great way to see the city!”

GoCar GPS Guided Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$ 29.96*
and up
Barcelona GPS-Guided GoCar Tour
Ranked #152 of 588 Tours in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: GoCar is an entirely new way to explore a city. These nifty yellow convertibles talk to you and take you on a city tour you'll never forget. The advanced navigational capabilities of the GPS deliver an informative tour, high-lighting specific locations throughout Barcelona as you drive. Just follow the friendly audio directions and relax
Reviewed 11 November 2011

We had a blast!! My wife and I rented a GoCar for the day.. we saw everything!! We started by heading to the La Famalia Sagrada and then zoomed upto Park Gruell. Parking these little GoCars is so easy.. we were able to stop and walk around these attractions. We then drove over to the Olympic area and zoomed all over that area-virtually no traffic there.. After that, we hit a couple more of Gaudi's buildings.. for my money, its the only way to see Barcelona. There is one thing you need to be aware of.. you are driving these little 'cars' in regular traffic.. Double decker busses, etc, are on the same road as you. Be careful!! I scared the heck out of my wife more than once!!

Reviewed 8 November 2011

This is, by far, the best touring experience I've ever had! We rented it for a full day and not only had a blast, but also toured most of the city on our own. The only con about this is that if you miss a street and get lost, you won't hear the guide until you manage to get back to the progammed tour. It's a great value for the money, a fun way to drive around and overall, a great tour!

Reviewed 2 November 2011

We stumbled upon the GOCAR brochure in a Visitor Information Centre and had heard nothing of them. A fantastic invention...! It allowed us to zip around in the city and see so much more than we would have if we had hopped on and off the city tour bus. We chose to do it on a Sunday to avoid the crazy mid week traffic ! Being a type of bike - you are also allowed to park in any of the bike parking spots or on the sidewalk !! This made things very easy when you stopped to view the sites. I would highly recommend it for anyone - but if you are frighted of driving in a strange city on the wrong side of the road - then maybe it is not for you. The GPS facility is great and the car talks to you and tells you what is coming up and what is around you at the time. We also followed ourselves on provided map as some of the calls made by the GPS were a little too late !!!

Reviewed 4 October 2011

I had the time of my life. This is way better than that tourbus thingy. Me and 5 other friends took 3 gocars in the morning and we took it for the whole day. so we had our wheels, our gps, our guide -- and this all in one car. It was really perfect. We actually visited the whole city, for example we went to the ramblas, to montjuic, parc guell, camp nou, tibidabo. So we did see a lot of the city and at times we just parked the car and had breakfast, lunch and a snack. Even one time we parked the car in front of a cafe with a terras and we had a beer here. Don´t tell the people of gocar this hahaha
No, really without joking me and i can speak also for my friends this was maybe on of the best or most unique things to do in a city we never visited before! Whenever we go on holidays to other cities, we are checking the internet and see if they have gocars there!!!
and I also want to say thank you to the personnel and in special to i think his name is Joe, because of the fact they helped us so good! Big applause and keep up the good work....

Reviewed 26 September 2011

It's an easy way to see the city. You can realy see everything and there is no one who sits in front of you. You can go were ever you like. You can park very easely. We have been la Sagrada Familia Montjuicpark and the beach.It was fun.