NH Barcelona Ramblas(Barcelona)
Le Meridien Barcelona(Barcelona)
US$ 408
US$ 295
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 377/night.

US$ 214
US$ 189
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 210/night.

US$ 168
US$ 144
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 190/night.

Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
US$ 164
US$ 123
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 138/night.

W Barcelona(Barcelona)
US$ 525
US$ 444
  • Beachfront
Hotel Arts Barcelona(Barcelona)
US$ 2,067
US$ 1,996
  • Beachfront
All reviewson arrivalgreat hotelrecommend this hotelbottle of cavareception staffwithin walking distanceplaca catalunyabreakfast buffetroom safegood sizecity breakwelcome drinkhotel is modernstayed here for nightssun loungerswifi connectioncentral location
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is really in an excellent location, close to everything! The staff is really friendly and helpful! The rooms are very clean and the bathroom is amazing. Highly recommandable! We will definitely go back there

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
grupotel g, Director Comercial at Grupotel Gran Via 678, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

First of all thank you for your comments.

As you said, the hotel is located close to the main points of interest of the city such as La Sagrada Familia, Las Ramblas, La Casa Batllo, La Pedrera, Plaza Catalunya, etc.
I comment to house keeping department and other depatments your opinion.

Thank you very much, we really appreciate.....
We hope to see you soon.
Regards,

Reviewed 8 June 2018

The location of this hotel was perfect. We could walk almost anywhere in the city. The room was a bit small and dark, but we weren't there for too long. The bathrooms were beautiful and new, and the shower was nice and hot, which was great because it was cold outside!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank desdemonamd
grupotel g, Director Comercial at Grupotel Gran Via 678, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

First of all thank you for your comments.

Thank you very much for your comments, we really appreciate..... We hope to see you soon.
Regards,

Reviewed 15 May 2018

This hotel was great location great staff and amazing food!
Would stay here every time
Staff were so helpful with directions and ordering taxi's
Rooms were lovely and clean and quite considering the very busy road outside

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
grupotel g, Director Comercial at Grupotel Gran Via 678, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Our breakfast is over 60 products including for diabetics
I will communicate to the staff your comment.

Thank you very much, we really appreciate..... We hope to see you soon. Regards,

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Hotel is in a good location. Nice welcome to the hotel by the reception staff (plus a glass of sparkling wine). Rooms clean and comfortable. Breakfast not the best I have ever had in a hotel, and expensive at 12 Euros. WiFi connection is very poor. I stayed at the hotel on business and needed to have access to emails and work platforms but the wifi signal in my room was intermittent and when present too weak to enable access to work sites. Reported this to the reception - but no improvement. Disappointing. Make sure you get a room away from the elevators - the sound of these kept me awake at night as my room (707) was next to the elevators.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Colin_L0nd0n
Reviewed 20 April 2018

This hotel was wonderful. Location and rooms were amazing and I wanted to give it the full 5 stars but on my day of departure I stored my bags with the front desk for just 2 hours. I had a gift bag that the front desk staff ensured would be okay and they stapled it to my bigger suitcase handle. When I came back, the gift bag was no where to be found and the staff person who had stapled it was away at that moment. I called about 45 minutes later only to be told they DID have the bag located in the back where the luggage was left and I asked if they would ship it to me only to be told no they would not be willing to. I asked if there were other options and she said no, that is it. My bag was filled with gifts I had bought, so while disappointing in losing the items, I was more disappointed in the response.

I will say aside from the above, my stay here was wonderful and the rooms were clean and quiet. Service aside from above was fantastic. Disappointing that it ended on that note however.

Room Tip: Corner room 307 was lovely and large!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends